Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
12 November, 09:59
The Qclock has been extended by 1 month and 29 day to January 10th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
12 November, 03:43
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
😫God help us. Repeatedly. Yes, it is gradually psychological terror against patriots. There is no end to it, we are being manipulated to sit on our flat asses maybe 5 more years until they have everything under control and most are dead and given up, I don't know what to believe anymore. It is absolutely sick, because we are not served hope but abandonment instead. Honestly.. Who can we trust.. Who is the villain really. Think I'm going crazy soon. Have lost 5 years and the whole family and now they mock even more and say shut up how naive and stupid are you because you live in a lie about a better world. What the hell can we answer more. Everything has a limit to madness-😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
Im so mind fook I don’t believe anything anymore…..right therewith you
03:56 PM - Nov 12, 2022
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fooked in this post can reply
Maria. Liv. @maria07
12 November, 05:53
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
🤪Yes, it is only natural with this madness. Thinking like crazy about what Trump will do on November 15th. It must be something we can't figure out because he can't just say. Well, I'm still president without there being a previous act that proves this to the world. And if he says he is running for election in 2024, he accepts the cheated 2020. What the hell does he want, frankly. But enough again just because we have a false hope these days and it will probably continue like that as always. Was also asked today if Americans are lame and snot stupid that they don't rebel now that so many are in the Maga and know that the Military should have intervened according to the constitution a long time ago. Why is 2 years accepted when they say they have everything. That must be the biggest lie. Brazil reacted immediately. What is wrong with people they are naive gullible lazy whatever, The world does not understand it at all.🙄

Evangelina @Evangelina
12 November, 09:14
There's a good possibility nothing will happen on the 15th.
Not trying to be a doomer but it is possible.

I could have written your first comment. Thank God I didn't tell anyone to prepare immediately after the election, Lord knows I was thinking about it. I'm already in hot water and have been for so long quite frankly I think I'm starting to unravel. I want to stay off the computer but I'm afraid I'll miss something. That's been my motto for the last 5 years. Now I'm so hopelessly addicted I give up trying 😒

Having said that.. I have the utmost gratitude and love for all involved in this operation. I still believe. Still all in.

Maria. Liv. @maria07
🤪Yes, it is only natural with this madness. Thinking like crazy about what Trump will do on November 15th. It must be something we can't figure out because he can't just say. Well, I'm still president without there being a previous act that proves this to the world. And if he says he is running for election in 2024, he accepts the cheated 2020. What the hell does he want, frankly. But enough again just because we have a false hope these days and it will probably continue like that as always. Was also asked today if Americans are lame and snot stupid that they don't rebel now that so many are in the Maga and know that the Military should have intervened according to the constitution a long time ago. Why is 2 years accepted when they say they have everything. That must be the biggest lie. Brazil reacted immediately. What is wrong with people they are naive gullible lazy whatever, The world does not understand it at all.🙄

Maria. Liv. @maria07

Kat Summers @KatSummers
12 November, 07:08
i think he is forcing them to make a move and arrest him on Tuesday before his “announcement.”

Maria. Liv. @maria07

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
12 November, 04:37
Ditto for me- Sic of the whole thing-