Oct = 8
Nov = 9
Dec = 10
-
-
-
Arp = 1
What fools we are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kendall Evans @CountryLove
11 November, 08:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Biblical

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 November, 07:52
Jesus Birthday? Or which Calendar does that go on?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
11 November, 07:49
christmas lights early, for the conception, type of vibe...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 November, 07:54
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
And what about the Egyptian New Year?

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
11 November, 07:43
Yes. I keep seeing 4:44 which is $:$$.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
11 November, 07:42
In Julian calendar we're still 2 days in Red October. On Monday it's Nov 1st in the old Julian calendar. November (=nine) 24th is 9/11 in the original Julian calendar.

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
11 November, 09:08
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
A 1813 bible stated that Adam onto christ is 3,974 years. And from the birth of christ to the present year is 1,816 years. Then the whole sum and number of years from the beginning of the world until this present year is 5,788. So in 1814 the world was actually 5,788 years old. This year 2022 the earth would be approximately 5,998 years old.
2 Peter 3:8 tells us that " a day to the lord, is equal to a thousand years". In Genesis it states that God created the Earth in 6 days, and on the seventh day he rested. Book of Barnabus states that in 6,000 the Lord will bring things to an end. In this time Jesus will abolish Lawlessness and Wickedness off the face of the earth. At 6,000 years the work of God will be finished in his people. Those of us who have been Sanctified, will Sanctify the rest of the world.

The Lord is coming back
Through Us.

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
11 November, 07:42
That is SO weird you said that, went to work today, started to date my book, signed 9/11, my boss was like what are you doing, just seemed right. Crazy.

Jay Petty @TheHistorianJayPetty
11 November, 07:40
Has a biblical meaning to this date. I read it some time ago. I cannot spell it out. but very significant

Has a biblical meaning to this date. I read it some time ago. I cannot spell it out. but very significant

11 November, 07:50
In response Jay Petty to his Publication
Jonathan Cahn wrote about it in Harbinger 2.
1980 closing of a bank system and restart of a new bank system
2000 of course attack in NY
this is 2020.
would have to do some digging ...again