Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 November, 07:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
Friends!!!

I really need prayers for one of our Anons. Car accident and baby on the way.

PLEASE LIFT HER AND BABY ANNON UP....it’s a critical time right now.

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
07:26 PM - Nov 11, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LadyQfTheLake in this post can reply
SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
13 November, 09:52
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Law & Physics @physics171
13 November, 07:47
πŸ™πŸ’œ
Blessing, healing, regeneration.

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
12 November, 10:14
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
12 November, 08:39
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
12 November, 04:47
Prayers for her and baby anon πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

Marlene Redmond @marllyargh1221
12 November, 02:16
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’«

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
11 November, 11:10
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
11 November, 11:06
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
11 November, 11:06

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
11 November, 10:37
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
11 November, 10:29
Lord JESUS bring them through unscathed in Christ name, amen and amen ALL GLORY TO GOD

Johnny β‚Ώ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
11 November, 10:21
Prayers sentπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 November, 10:16
Sorry I didnt see until now!πŸ™
Prayers for her and the baby!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 November, 10:16
Sorry I didnt see until now!πŸ™
Prayers for her and the baby!

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
11 November, 10:04
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 November, 09:48
πŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈ

#prayerteam

amy lilley @amylilley
11 November, 09:43
Sweet Jesus, protect your daughter and your child in this critical hour, give our Anon peace which passes her human understanding as she keeps her mind fixed on you, in your mighty and wonderful nameπŸ₯°πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»πŸΈ

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
11 November, 09:42
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
11 November, 09:35
Praying and lifting up family!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 09:33
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 November, 09:32

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 November, 09:29
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 November, 09:29
Praying she & baby are ok! God please help! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“

11 November, 09:27
GUYS!!!!

Just in from mamma!!!!

We have a heartbeat fam!!! We have a heartbeat! Still waiting on some tests and to see Dr but I had ultrasound and they confirmed for me because I'm such a fucking hot mess. Love you guys, I promise I'll stop asking for prayers one of these days! You keep my soul going. And baby's too.
πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 November, 09:30
πŸ™β€οΈ

American Girl @Americangirl
12 November, 05:19

11 November, 09:27
GUYS!!!!

Just in from mamma!!!!

We have a heartbeat fam!!! We have a heartbeat! Still waiting on some tests and to see Dr but I had ultrasound and they confirmed for me because I'm such a fucking hot mess. Love you guys, I promise I'll stop asking for prayers one of these days! You keep my soul going. And baby's too.
πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

J J Larr @3JJL
11 November, 10:30
Still praying for the baby and momma!
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ 🀍 🀍 πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
11 November, 10:31
Praise God!