Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
11 November, 10:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Good evening, @kimrunner
Thank you for posting this albeit Luke 10:12 reads "But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city." think they intended Luke 8:17 which reads "For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad."

I know the listing was an accident. Please take no offense and above all else, God Bless you for reposting, @kimrunner

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
11 November, 10:23
💥❤️💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 November, 10:17
And I was just thinking today where is the Podesta laptop as well.

Red Edge @Rededge
11 November, 07:52
'We have it all'

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
11 November, 07:26
Friends!!!

I really need prayers for one of our Anons. Car accident and baby on the way.

PLEASE LIFT HER AND BABY ANNON UP....it’s a critical time right now.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
13 November, 09:52
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏❤️

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
13 November, 09:52
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
11 November, 07:02
AMEN 🎯
🥳🎉🌈 #Biblical