Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 November, 12:08
Like quicksand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 November, 01:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Rinos appeared to already have a plan working by McConnell and McCarthy withholding campaign funds from MAGAs until it was too late to make a difference.
Almost seems as tho they were trying to take down Trump candidates and IMMEDIATELY even with all the MAGA candidates that won they have Fox News and all others switching to Desantis.
Fox and all others have been promoting Desantis for a long time.

I was hoping that Desantis was one of ours but I guess we will see.

Some good points:
he allowed the Red Flag law in Florida and he did not prosecute the election official that was proven to destroy all those voter records so that the truth of who won would not come out in court.Actually allowed her to keep her retirement.

Does anyone remember him trying to help expose the 2020. voter fraud?

My tire guage works on which GOPs are moving on, (Rinos), and which ones are still trying to make right the stolen election of 2020.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
What is this I heard on Fox News about Georgia's Kemp taking all his campaign resources and working with Mitch McConnell to contribute all to a Super Pac that is backing Hershel? If McConnell is really a RINO, why would he want to do that?
02:05 PM - Nov 11, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by UltraTXSquirrel in this post can reply
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
12 November, 12:07
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
If Kemp & Post Turtle r doing such a thing it is to clean up their image to get him back in control. Let them do it and bring Herschel over the top and then let's make sure that the Turtle is replaced regardless.

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
11 November, 08:58
because Mcconnel has more power as senate majority leader. he will use anyone to get that role. Then use power tomtry and control all republicans in the senate.

11 November, 08:13
McConnell maybe now wants to try to show that if he and the other Rino's support a candidate that it doesn't matter whether Trump does or not.
That has been their theme through this election, to try to take back the Party from Trump,

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
11 November, 02:41
BECAUSE McCONNELL HAS PROVEN HIMSELF A MEALY MOUTHED SPINELESS WEASEL!!

11 November, 02:21
Idk but right off the bat I would consider that it is coming from Rino News Network.

Make NO MISTAKE!
Mitch McConnell is as corrupt a deep state puppet as there is.
Just a quick look at his finances and direct ties to China let you know that even if you threw out EVERYTHING else he has done.

If that is true, you can bet that there is something nefarious behind it, or the WHs now have his.... in such a vice that he has to cooperate.

Sometimes I forget to factor in that part of this is a movie.

All have repeatedly told us we are watching a movie.

Then I would also have to ask myself:

Well if you believe that in what 2017 or 2018? Trump went on a world tour where the most powerful country leaders on the face of the Earth capitulated to his leadership.

Do I really believe given those facts that Fox News was too powerful for DJT to also force into submission?
Twit wit?
Facebook?
Google?

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
11 November, 02:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I do the same....remind myself that THIS is a movie and also try to take what I hear and see from Fox with a grain of salt (or sometimes with a glass or two of wine!). As Shakespeare said, "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players; they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts." So much that I try to analyze and make sense of.....so much I still don't understand......I'm not as good at this as most on here, but I'm definitely awake, unvaxxed, pissed off and ready to do whatever it takes to bring these evil fools down!