Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 November, 09:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
2 / pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
12 November, 08:24
Yep, all had same talking points ready to go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kendall Evans @CountryLove
11 November, 09:02
real estate locations vitims were taken had connections to DeSantis
something i heard a victim say once.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
11 November, 08:43
I am done voting. I absolutely would not vote for T in 2024. 2020 was allowed to happen - I get that - but if that is not REVERSED and CHANGED - and we keep rolling this nonsense out until 2024 - well the death due to the jab alone will be massive and the mental well being and support of the most awakened patriots will be non-existant.

Jessi Doe @Jessi
11 November, 07:06
Wouldn't all of these traitors just shit their pants if DeSantis came out with Trump next week at his announcement and was his VP!

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
11 November, 06:56
look at the shake, trumps in charge

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
11 November, 06:36
Don't know what to believe but also saw this earlier.👀👀

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
11 November, 06:14
🔥 Trumpie sand = Stable Genious 🔥

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
12 November, 03:06
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
149 > 14 > 5 :) 5:5

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
11 November, 04:46
🙏

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
11 November, 04:30
Better research DeSantis.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
11 November, 04:35
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
I couldn't find anything negative. Still looking.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
11 November, 04:35
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
I couldn't find anything negative. Still looking.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 November, 03:28
Pedo Lincoln Project officially endorses DeSantis for 2024 and they already have the ad made.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
11 November, 08:42
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
In Your Dreams! You Betray President Trump, You’ve Betrayed Us! True Patriots Will Not Vote, Nor Stand With You!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 November, 10:29
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
11 November, 03:20
I wouldnt mess with Trump.. for real.

DJT is King of 10:10 🙌

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
11 November, 02:55
Expose the bottom feeders who continue to sabotage in the shadows. Wolves in sheeps clothing

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
11 November, 02:55
Expose the bottom feeders who continue to sabotage in the shadows. Wolves in sheeps clothing

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
11 November, 02:45
I feel like Desantes is pulling all the bad ppl who have used DJT and have bad intentions out if the wood work

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 November, 02:42
I just trust Trump & don’t get too attached to the rest.

Big League @PatriotQ1111
11 November, 02:41
It's simply a Masterclass in -- F*ck Around and Find Out -- [they] are about to find out

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
11 November, 02:27
players playing the players..🙂

11 November, 02:18

11 November, 02:17
Has anybody really researched DeSantis? There is a lot of digging going on Telegram.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
11 November, 02:15
Binge watching "Westworld" and following all this midterm/EM/RonD/etc today is a crazier trip than any drug could provide. 🤯

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
11 November, 02:26
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
The ending is quite the spin

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
11 November, 02:38
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
i just started watching Westworld, my husband and i are also watching” Handsmaid tale “ I feel like thats where the Covid vaccine was taking us with sterilization 😳🤯

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
11 November, 01:51
all I know is that most of my family and friends are still fast asleep. they are hating on Trump because they think he is acting like an adolescent. i am so frustrated about any conversation because they think the US is sunk by corruption so bad that it is unsavavable. i almost screamed last night when I stood up and said, "then get off your damn front porch and fight for this country, because THAT is what it is coming to". i got chastised by hubby,but damn it I meant it!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 November, 02:31
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Bravo Gigi! You did a loving thing by speaking truth to them. I know how impossible it is, same issues with family. They ignore me and treat me as “irrelevant” in most things now. I still cheerfully help them when they need me. One day they will change their attitude.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
11 November, 02:34
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
🙏WE ARE A FAMILY NOW ON AU. WE ALL ARE BEING DISRESPECTED. WE LOVE SO WE CARE. DON'T CHANGE A THING. LOVE WILL WIN THIS WAR. STAY SAFE.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 November, 01:46
Rinos appeared to already have a plan working by McConnell and McCarthy withholding campaign funds from MAGAs until it was too late to make a difference.
Almost seems as tho they were trying to take down Trump candidates and IMMEDIATELY even with all the MAGA candidates that won they have Fox News and all others switching to Desantis.
Fox and all others have been promoting Desantis for a long time.

I was hoping that Desantis was one of ours but I guess we will see.

Some good points:
he allowed the Red Flag law in Florida and he did not prosecute the election official that was proven to destroy all those voter records so that the truth of who won would not come out in court.Actually allowed her to keep her retirement.

Does anyone remember him trying to help expose the 2020. voter fraud?

My tire guage works on which GOPs are moving on, (Rinos), and which ones are still trying to make right the stolen election of 2020.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 November, 01:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Uniparty owns them all. They don’t even get in without being in it. Red flag laws and no challenge to 2020 are key indicators. Trust no one but Trump. Blackmail and bribes are powerful motivators.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
11 November, 02:05
What is this I heard on Fox News about Georgia's Kemp taking all his campaign resources and working with Mitch McConnell to contribute all to a Super Pac that is backing Hershel? If McConnell is really a RINO, why would he want to do that?

Evangelina @Evangelina
11 November, 01:42
2023 Wtf does that mean.. 😵 Let's lose the riddles. Your base deserves better than that. So Frukstrating. If there's a shortage of WH's to take care of business... Deputize some Anons!

How far can we be pushed without crashing?

Doesn't mean I don't love you but I've never been one to blow smoke 😤

Evangelina @Evangelina
11 November, 01:44
In response Evangelina to her Publication
This was supposed to post under your 2023 Dream comment
Oopsie

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 November, 01:38
Well perhaps I will go back and listen to Juan's exact words on Desantis. He did for sure say he was working with the globalists.
Of course he did not say good globalists or bad.
Disinformation???

It was obvious from the beginning Desantis was farm raised.
So as usual Nana has a question!
Do you know which side owns him VK?

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
11 November, 03:14
good question Nana .. something about him stirs my energy wrong… i cannot put my finger on it… almost too good…

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 November, 02:09
Juan is NO DeSantis fan, Nana.

He made a great analogy between DeSantis & Jeb Bush.

Remember in President Trump's first Presidential race, 2015,
how EVERYONE thought Jeb Bush had the inner track
cuz he has SO MUCH MONEY
& was (obviously to us NOW)
backed by the deep state demon machine?

However, Jeb Bush QUICKLY vanished.

That is what Juan feels will happen to DeSantis.
He will QUICKLY be forgotten like Jeb Bush 💥

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
11 November, 01:18
On Truth Social, this woman was saying he was a fake & I believed her as satanists will say & do anything. He had many hidden agenda’s in the bills he passes. Ron DeSatanist.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 November, 01:06

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
11 November, 12:52
💥💥💥

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
11 November, 12:43
I dont want Trump to concede.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 November, 12:52
Quicksand, you say?

TS = 12:08 > 128.

https://qalerts.app/?n=128

https://truthsocial.com/us...