Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 November, 12:08
Like quicksand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 November, 01:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Rinos appeared to already have a plan working by McConnell and McCarthy withholding campaign funds from MAGAs until it was too late to make a difference.
Almost seems as tho they were trying to take down Trump candidates and IMMEDIATELY even with all the MAGA candidates that won they have Fox News and all others switching to Desantis.
Fox and all others have been promoting Desantis for a long time.

I was hoping that Desantis was one of ours but I guess we will see.

Some good points:
he allowed the Red Flag law in Florida and he did not prosecute the election official that was proven to destroy all those voter records so that the truth of who won would not come out in court.Actually allowed her to keep her retirement.

Does anyone remember him trying to help expose the 2020. voter fraud?

My tire guage works on which GOPs are moving on, (Rinos), and which ones are still trying to make right the stolen election of 2020.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
11 November, 02:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What is this I heard on Fox News about Georgia's Kemp taking all his campaign resources and working with Mitch McConnell to contribute all to a Super Pac that is backing Hershel? If McConnell is really a RINO, why would he want to do that?

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
because Mcconnel has more power as senate majority leader. he will use anyone to get that role. Then use power tomtry and control all republicans in the senate.
08:58 PM - Nov 11, 2022
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by rubbertuckie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Scott Tuck, click on at the bottom under it