Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 November, 12:01
11th day of 11/22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
11 November, 01:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So much significance around 11 11. Things are working together for the good of all. Grateful. Thankful. β€οΈπŸ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™πŸ¦…πŸ˜ŽπŸ””πŸ™πŸΌπŸš²πŸ«Ά

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
11 November, 08:51
In response June Nelson to her Publication
Nothing is a coincidence!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Those of us of the generation that witnessed 11/22/63 will never forget that heart wrenching πŸ’” day. The pure evil of that day caused a flood of grief and sadness over this nation. 😒 It is an honor to now be a witness to the reversal of that wickedness. It is a gift beyond measure. #GodAlwaysWins πŸ˜‡
09:43 AM - Nov 11, 2022
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
12 November, 10:51
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
9/11 had the same effect! I was only 5 when JFK was assassinated so do not remember JFK’s death, but do clearly remember how I felt on the day the cabal took down the twin towers. It was overwhelming disbelief and shock that this could happen in the USA! The world was traumatized by this satanic ritual! Now I know the truth, it is even more difficult to grasp that our own Government did this! The world needs to be told the truth about 9/11 and why and who killed JFK

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
11 November, 10:01
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Amen, Carol. I’m not quite old enough to remember, and I wish I’d have talked to my parents more about it. I also wish more people would share their memories of that time. IMO, it’s why I am here - to learn!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 November, 10:18
Yes, people need to hear the stories. I still tear up at the memories. It was as though a huge blanket of grief fell over this nation. So profound was the sadness mixed with anger. People walking about in shock and dismay that someone would assassinate our beloved president and harm his young family in such a horrible way. Then came a unity and strength through the grief that still permeates the hearts of us who witnessed this evil event.

Cel Har @GodFamCountry
12 November, 11:35
I was 15 and sitting in my World History class. My teacher had the TV on showing over and over what had happened. A normally noisy freshman class was dead silent watching the horror unfold repeatedly. I was too young and too much a teenager of that time to have been interested in politics, but the fact that I remember that moment, vividly, is obviously a testament to it being burned into my memory forever. Certain images like the car scene, Jackie Kennedy's pink suit blotched with her husband's blood and the shock and trauma of it all frozen on her grieving face, haunt me. The one that really continues to bring tears to my eyes is her two children standing beside their mother, no doubt barely comprehending the enormity of what had happened, while the toddler, John John, wearing his little coat, salutes his father's casket as it moved past. Wow! Just looked back at that image and realize now that both children were wearing a tiffany blue coat. There are no coincidences, right?