Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 November, 12:01
11th day of 11/22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
11 November, 01:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So much significance around 11 11. Things are working together for the good of all. Grateful. Thankful. β€οΈπŸ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™πŸ¦…πŸ˜ŽπŸ””πŸ™πŸΌπŸš²πŸ«Ά

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 November, 09:43
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Those of us of the generation that witnessed 11/22/63 will never forget that heart wrenching πŸ’” day. The pure evil of that day caused a flood of grief and sadness over this nation. 😒 It is an honor to now be a witness to the reversal of that wickedness. It is a gift beyond measure. #GodAlwaysWins πŸ˜‡

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
11 November, 10:01
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Amen, Carol. I’m not quite old enough to remember, and I wish I’d have talked to my parents more about it. I also wish more people would share their memories of that time. IMO, it’s why I am here - to learn!

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
12 November, 10:51
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
9/11 had the same effect! I was only 5 when JFK was assassinated so do not remember JFK’s death, but do clearly remember how I felt on the day the cabal took down the twin towers. It was overwhelming disbelief and shock that this could happen in the USA! The world was traumatized by this satanic ritual! Now I know the truth, it is even more difficult to grasp that our own Government did this! The world needs to be told the truth about 9/11 and why and who killed JFK

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
11 November, 09:19
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication