Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
STELLA R LIGHT @STELLARLIGHT
12 November, 01:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
💚✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
11 November, 11:17
MY DAD TOLD ME HE WAS A REAL LEGIT GUY .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 November, 10:14
don’t know about tony robbins life, if hes a white hat or black, but his words on this video are really good. “the most sacred thing to give another human being besides love is labor which is our energy, time, emotion, intellect, our spirit. when we serve something more than ourselves, we feel more alive.” isn’t this what every warrior has done, no matter which battle♥️♥️♥️ty for your sacrifice of love and labor

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
11 November, 12:17
❤️

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
11 November, 12:02

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 November, 11:57
Yes and when Nana wa a little girl where I live, neighbors helped neighbors.
And I don't just mean small things, I mean, my Dad helped out neighbor build his whole house because our neighbor had helped my Dad build our whole house and they gave this help to each other all the time during their off work hours instead of watching tv and playing games.

connie wright @cowri
11 November, 11:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You must have grown up in my era. So many memories of people loving each other as family.

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
11 November, 11:55
In other words help your fellow man. Serve others, donate your time for a good cause, help your neighbors and family or just listen. It's not about money and gain.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
11 November, 11:39

Stevie King @ShineBright9
11 November, 11:34
Depends on Labor to who? God/Creator only for me in all ways in my life. 🙏😇🙏😇

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
11 November, 10:36
Good Morning VK and AU. The true selflessness are our Veteran Heroes. God Bless them and their families. We thank you for your service and sacrifices!

TrueView Patriot @TimA
11 November, 12:11
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
is Vinny a vet?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
11 November, 10:20
we think that we “will run out” of _____and we wont have enough _____.

when God fills you, not our normal sense of being filled, but the actual gifts of God then we can never run out of _____.

its like a vessel with a spigot, the more you let flow out, the more you receive in.

*it is not about money or physical things

when I counsel spiritually, its about getting centered and attracting things that change your world around you.

getting centered fixes the outside world.

if someone needs physical things/money and they arent changing on the inside, they will always end up back in the same situation.

Wisdom is key. and it is all that anyone needs at any point in time.

😇

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 November, 09:50
Good morning VK! What a timely post, because I'm up early today and headed to my daughter's house for a "work day". She has her hands full with the kiddos and her yard has become overgrown and she is overwhelmed. Gardening is my thing, so told her I'd spend the day working with her to get the yard back in shape so the kiddos have a safe place to play. So happy I have the skills and time to help her and show love in this way. Will be a HAPPY HEART day for me, without a doubt. ✨♥️😊♥️✨

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
11 November, 09:50
Exactly...

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
11 November, 09:15
So true! I am most fulfilled when helping others. Sometimes just listening to their stories and sharing moments of understanding or ways of overcoming emotions to face challenges can be so inspiring and loving.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 November, 09:07
Many serve themselves and only themselves. But there are those who diligently serve others with all their heart and soul. Military, police, first responders, for example. Thank you to all who serve with a pute heart and pure motives. You are the gems of society.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
11 November, 08:56
FookeN A

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 November, 08:53
God Bless You All, many have died to protect what we have, and so many around the world have sacrificed all they have of their lives to put it all on the line for others as they stand with God, I will never forget any of what You all have done, as I will never forget those who paid that ultimate price in these suits.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 November, 08:52
TS = 5:13.

Galatians 5:13
13 For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love be servants of one another.

WWG1WGA

IAM NJoy @NJoy
11 November, 08:17
I’m not sure for how long, but I see TR has been working with Master Co, & has studied GMCKS techniques & Teachings.
Service comes under Generosity & Non-Stealing when working with the Virtues & the accompanying Character Building practices.
Service plays a large role in the development of our Soul, & of course the Collective Consciousness. Service should be done with a pure heart & intent, if we give only for Kudos or wanting to balance our Karmic Account, that won’t work, & the blessings in the Virtue will be difficult to experience. Service and Tithing should be given in Love, with zero attachment &/or expectation. When we are active in Service, with an unconditional heart, everyone wins ❤️

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
11 November, 07:47
Yea many people
give their Labor and Energy and Time for what in return? 10-15 bucks and hour. Not commensurate. Some politicians give their Labor and Service for $1000-$1500 an hour. wonder why people have issues with our economy???

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
11 November, 07:09
what i heard him say was “stay the course, anons. you’re needed at every step of the way. the big part, the rebuild, comes next.”

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
11 November, 07:08
5:13Am 315th day of year

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
11 November, 06:40
Wonder how much he charges for a speech.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
11 November, 08:48
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
11 November, 09:05
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
my teacher is a big fan of his and encourages his students to attend his events..... which are $500 a pop just to attend

how can the average person afford that, esp. a student ?

ridiculous

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Ange Love @LoveM
11 November, 06:23
🙏✨❤️

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
11 November, 06:20
Completely agree.

Diana DJT @Diana
11 November, 06:09
Use your energy for good to expose the corrupt demon swamp creatures guilty of treason, child sex trafficking and stealing our rigged election in 2020, if not then it's all bullshit🔥

Back to the Future @Backontrack
11 November, 06:08
Financial system
energy system
they extract our energy
for free
they take and never give their energy.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
11 November, 05:42

American Girl @Americangirl
11 November, 05:21
bringing the pain, resignations, huma and foundations🤔