Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
YOU WON BECAUSE YOU CHEATED !!! YOU CANT EVEN SPEAK !!!! FFS 🙈😎
04:48 PM - Nov 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
11 November, 08:33
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Winners never cheat, cheaters never win.

Let's see what happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
10 November, 05:21
photographic survey of those who voted for [that thing]
reveals 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
10 November, 05:18
Is this guy for real?? I seriously thought he was an actor (or Jr.)
with a mask on. Then yesterday I saw something about his wife and an uncle?? Made it sound like he's a real person 🤢

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
10 November, 05:16
REMEMBER.... They also elected a DEAD GUY... No one is talking about that!!!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
10 November, 05:16

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 November, 05:15
I don't usually talk about folks looks, but that sucker is uglier than a mud fence and probably a triple.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
10 November, 05:24
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
10 November, 04:57
I live in northeast Pa and my city Lebanon, voted 67% republican. I believe this was a sting again to catch more rats Robert! That said, the big cities, philly and Pittsburgh are how they won. Yes we have a bunch of MORONS in Pa. I saw dem signs and would think what the hell is wrong with you people! I stayed up All night and couldnt sleep because fetterman was winning later in pm. I was hoping the NAT. GUARD would go arrest them!! I have faith in The Plan though, no worries! 🙏🙏🙏🌪🌩🌪🌩💩💩💩🔥🔥🔥🔥

Evangelina @Evangelina
10 November, 05:21
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Isn't PA the *keystone* state? No coincidences. Time will Tell.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
10 November, 05:31
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
🎯