Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 November, 12:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Also so they could defect the masses from fraud in elections.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeannine Pavlik @StewardessesJean
10 November, 11:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
10 November, 11:31
fetterman…

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 November, 10:59

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
10 November, 09:02
kek

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
10 November, 08:42
#TNT This is no conspiracy and this is no Theory
this is why borh parties suck fecal matter out of Soros's plumber's helper. #1776 #2022 granite the red is way better than the blue. but at the top both parties are extremely corrupt. I mean research the #DNC money funneling straight from Planned Parenthood. and we have some problems with the #RNC receiving undisclosed amounts of donations from Monsanto (who in my opinion is still a weapons manufacturer) here in my home state of #Missouri . #Show_Me_State
The two party system of politics is a failure. We should be voting on people's personal ethics, morals and ideas.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
10 November, 07:47
WHEN ARE MEN GONNA STAND UP TO THIS ❓

(the future👉🏻) "oh you know big bad ass america? ... we took 'em down via shit talkin social engineering"

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 November, 07:42
String em ALL UP!
At this point, facilating election theift has stolen not just elections but also a nation. TREASON!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
10 November, 05:50
MASTRAINOS SIGNS EVERYWHERE IN RURAL PA I COULD COUNT SHAPIROS SIGNS ON ONE HAND WE ALL KNOW THE STEAL TOOK PLACE IN PHILLY AND PITTSBURG

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
10 November, 05:45
Dis why I dont trust either side! Team Trumpy only!! Fool the rest of em!

10 November, 05:38

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
10 November, 05:27
A friend of mine just brought that same theory up this morning. My theory is that the fix was in everywhere BUT Florida so the media can create a “Trump is finished” narrative. It’s not that the they really want DeSantis, they just want to stoke division in the party. They are also deathly afraid of Trump.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
11 November, 11:49
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
PERFECT

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
10 November, 04:52
sounds plausable.
what conspiracy # is this.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
10 November, 04:34
Yes, misdirection and worthless to the candidates we nominated.
Its how we root them out permanently - McCarthy, Romney and McConnell ... ALL dirty ... rime to leave / no deals

10 November, 04:25
💯

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Nov 10, 2022 at 1:58 PM]
https://thenationalpulse.c...

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
10 November, 04:11
Agree 100%

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
10 November, 03:42
Yes, Just that.
SMH
#MilitaryTime
#UnloadtheTRUTH

Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
10 November, 03:34
💯 Karl Rove’s CPAC literally poured $$$ into Josh Shapiro’s campaign. And Pennsylvanians are complaining that Mastriano ran a terrible campaign. Lots of apathy here today.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
10 November, 08:42
In response Bacon Isgood to his Publication
Not this Pennsylvanian! He did a great campaign. He won. Cheating for many years here.

chore Toke @choretoke
10 November, 03:33
Yes Dr OZ was one of them, Friends with the spirit cooking Scank and many other Parasites ❗️😏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
10 November, 05:55
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I was wondering if these are photoshopped does any one remember any live videos of him hanging around them ? Only Questioning because they had a commercial saying he was torturing dogs with experiments and that is what fauci was doing . This is a psychological warfare

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
10 November, 03:29

David Spiegel @dspiegel
10 November, 03:28

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
10 November, 03:23
1 Evil Hand Feeds both sides.....
They followed their Orders💙🌹

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
10 November, 03:23
KeK

Tracey Weller @Tweller
10 November, 03:24
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
10 November, 03:21
Fix 2020! Arrest these people

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
10 November, 04:18
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Senator Grassley, you are wrong. Because we (you) did nothing about fraud in the 2020 election, we are being victimized again. You sir, got to keep your job, but many of us were cheated out of our vote.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
10 November, 04:57
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
chucky,chucky,chucky.
i like you..but
your midwest thinking gets in the way.
and its truely midwest thinking.
"oh well".."you never know whats going on in their life"..."better next time"....
midwest ....sheepleville....and i am not kidding.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
10 November, 03:17

Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
10 November, 03:15
And that's exactly what I have in mind. It doesn't really matter who won the election ( Democrats or Republicans). I think we are way past that part. We want FREEDOM and Sovereignty and WE can make that happen! We already MADE that happen!

Shawn -P- @Shawn
10 November, 03:08
Makes sense why oprah endorsed Fetterman out of nowhere then oz concedes immediately.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 November, 03:04
more plausible deniability

NEO ONE @Neo
10 November, 03:02
I love logically thinking.