Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 November, 11:54
Let's Confession Something and see how it feelz...

I'll go first.

I pretended to be Jewish so I would get a good deal on TV commercial spots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
10 November, 12:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Confession is between my Creator and me. With that being said,...I've had to confess for many things. Actions, judgements, emotions, weaknesses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 November, 12:28
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
I think our creator knows already. Confession to me is for ones self. However in a church, I now just think its the CIA keeping tabs.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Sorry but Nana has NEVER understood why any true believer in God would be asking a priest anywhere to absolve them of their sins.
That whole thing has always seemed to be not holy to me,
01:37 PM - Nov 10, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
10 November, 03:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, i agree!

Dottie French @DotOn777
10 November, 01:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
conditioning...catholic school...to name a couple things.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 November, 01:50
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Yes I do get it, sad really to me.
They are strong on conditioning.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 November, 01:50
In response Dottie French to her Publication
I have a friend.. very "solid" - catholic... very religious.
I recently "mentioned" in passing there were three popes.. she brought up she knew about w/b... but not the grey one..........

If there is a known GOOD and BAD part of leadership??? Why do people follow? Asking for a fren.. and seriously trying to understand..