Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Let's Confession Something and see how it feelz...

I'll go first.

I pretended to be Jewish so I would get a good deal on TV commercial spots.
11:54 AM - Nov 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 November, 11:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have been fighting this war for many years, for humanity, the children, my children, my family, my husband, my love.
I have lost everything, everyone, and now i feel I may be loosing my mind.
I don't know where I should be, what I should do. I am for the first time, doubting if I am strong enough to get through this. I am tired, worn out, rejected, drowning in grief and isolation.
I still trust the plan, I can still see and have no doubts but now that the end and beginning are coming close the reality of the personal cost is sinking in. Nothing can replace my family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
20 November, 10:58
Yep, and you won't have to worry about anything you do because then you can hide behind "that's anti Semitism" No coincidences.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
15 November, 08:29
Hebrews 3:1
Jesus Greater Than Moses
Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest.

Catholics are a lot like today's students.
---------------------------------------------------
They expect to know the answer and they forgot to read the textbook... even when the teacher repeatedly says THE ANSWERS are in the book.

15 November, 08:29
Hebrews 3:1
Jesus Greater Than Moses
Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest.

Catholics are a lot like today's students.
---------------------------------------------------
They expect to know the answer and they forgot to read the textbook... even when the teacher repeatedly says THE ANSWERS are in the book.

15 November, 08:25
That's hilarious...........

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
13 November, 09:37
When i was badly injured at work and lost most use of my arms and was in a horrible domestic violence situation, i started taking really horrible substances to numb myself from the physical and emotional pain. i overdosed and woke up in the hospital 2x. That was a major part of my awakening and healing. ive never told anyone, but those on a need to know basis. There i said it, but ive lve already forgiven myself and i wouldnt change anything bc thats why i am here now.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 November, 11:51
i live from my heart, so my heart brain more dominant than my cognitive brain. these days my heart walls down and gets me in trouble sometimes. am childlike in my spirit, so i feel joy and love when i connect with someone on that deeper level, think this is the Jesus in me, the higher consciousness. and i want them to know so i express that with my words i love you. the ones i pray for, the warriors, the patriots, that love is in my heart, my words. so am a little weird, do not always Fit♥️♥️♥️

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
12 November, 08:31
When I was a freelancer, I vaguely remember working on some Chicago Obama logo before his first run.

My client's name - Hello, George.

Evangelina @Evangelina
11 November, 12:57
I didn't vote. I threw my voter's registration away after 2020.

🤓

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
11 November, 09:17
possibly and probably necessary...they own the MSM!!!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
11 November, 09:04
Well I lied at confession at church when I was about 7 because I had nothing to confess and the priest didn't believe me and said I couldn't leave until I confessed to 3 things.... so I had to make something up.....

Everything since then has been stupid shit Im still trying to forgive myself for.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 November, 12:33
HR Departments used to ask how much you were paid at your previous job. I don't know if they still do this, but I lied about the salary I was paid at previous jobs so I was paid more each time I quit to find a better paying job.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
10 November, 11:54
oh if only there were just one something. i have been divorced twice and often think i could have tried harder. i pray for forgiveness every day and that my grown children have better relationships. the battle of the sexes is part of the lie.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
10 November, 09:48
i am banned from most banks
lol.
they all have closed my account w no notice. i currently have no bank account or credit card.

challenge accepted

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 November, 08:34
yikes, I’ve done quite a few things in my past that I have repented already.
One that popped into my mind when I read your post that I had forgotten about is:
I illegally smuggled a large quantity of money for an international smuggling ring from Australia to Spain in 2001. lol, when we got the bag from the pick up point back to the hotel & opened it, it stunk of weed 🙄 ...had to air it all out & get creative in how to stash & transport it.

TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
10 November, 08:09
When I was about 10 I used to tape a matchbook with a nickle taped to it that had a fishing line tied to it to my old neighbors window and tap tap tap on his window all night long from across the street in the bushes. Lasted a summer or so but had a blast with it. He never realized what it was but it drove him nuts. We used to garden raid the neighborhood in the summer and then fire the spoils at cars too around that age. Fun times. This was therapeutic, let's do it again. I have way way too many of these stories to share, I was a total little degenerate.

Michelle Kamps @MichelleKamps76
10 November, 06:30
I blamed my classmate Mark for the hickey I had on my neck in the first grade, when really it was from my half brother. I am so sorry Mark and I sure hope you can forgive me. I did meet with my half brother 17 years after he molested me and told him he was a POS and then forgave him.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
10 November, 06:13
Confession makes me think of Sessions. What's he been up to these days? 🤔

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
11 November, 08:50
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
I was trying to work out the Confession/confess link....

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
10 November, 05:06
I usualy pretend to be strong when I'm not

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
10 November, 04:43
I was actually annoyed with God for Him saying that everyone was a sinner. I really thought in my mind that I was without sin. Then God tested me and proved that I was. I have asked God for forgiveness so many times. Then about 3 years ago I had a Pastor tell that I was the most Godly woman he has ever known. Instead of being flattered....I thought how sad that was...I know God forgives me...it's difficult not being hard on myself. I have many flaws.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
10 November, 04:39
I play ice-hockey (not professional level) and normally in the games I am the player for opponent to hit and aim their dirty plays. At one game I still remember it, I was hooked, tripped you name it. And there was not any penalty call coming. I tried to play my game and concentrate but somehow in one situation I lost it and faked a tripping. It was not any pretty fall it was hilariously bad acting. Funny thing is that referee finally gave the penalty to rival team. My own teammates asked also was that faked and I said that oh yes. It didn't feel good afterwards.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
10 November, 04:09
I called in sick many times to work when I wasn't sick. HATE being a slave to the system for 35 years now.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
10 November, 11:57
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
i would love to call in and say, “ i am just too sane to do this today” 😎

David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 November, 04:03
I snubbed Jesus when he asked me to carry his cross. Next thing I knew I was here.

I'm sorry Jesus! Please take me out of this Hell.

Dakota Owl donated @dakotaowl
10 November, 08:43
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Reminds me of Jonah 2:10 And the LORD spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land. 🙏 You might be right where you are supposed to be. ✌️

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
10 November, 03:58
I ask God for forgiveness everyday for stupid crap I did in my teens....I'm 54 now. Damn I was a stupid teen. I wish so badly I could go back and change my young self......maybe the way I feel now is my punishment.....

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
11 November, 01:18
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
and no it wasnt abortion or anything like that. I was a bit of a wild child. Just did stupid things that I now regret. Wasted a lot of time on dumb crap, too.

aaron scott donated @ehehron
10 November, 03:44
I always made myself taller on the player bio's for the NHL scouts. I think all hockey players did/do.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
10 November, 03:43
Tv commercials huh? are we getting closer to a big reveal?

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
10 November, 03:28
I used to a sanctimonious, Trump-hating liberal.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 November, 03:22
Did you just flip Your E here or did I miss it ?

Confession: When I was younger I was not good with the ladies, I was shy, so I just memorized lines off romance movies, and play-giarized them.

God knows this too, just sayin.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 November, 03:19
went to messisnic jewish synogogue for 5 years so kind of played at it, seriously thought of joining, was already protestant and catholic, so why not ♥️