Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 November, 11:54
Let's Confession Something and see how it feelz...

I'll go first.

I pretended to be Jewish so I would get a good deal on TV commercial spots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
10 November, 12:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Confession is between my Creator and me. With that being said,...I've had to confess for many things. Actions, judgements, emotions, weaknesses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I think our creator knows already. Confession to me is for ones self. However in a church, I now just think its the CIA keeping tabs.
12:28 PM - Nov 10, 2022
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 November, 09:30
C_A Blackmailing Operation.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
11 November, 07:26
Was raised Catholic. Haven't been to church or confession since a teenager. Never understood that a priest needed to hear my confession.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
12 November, 08:25
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Same. Even as a kid, I thought it was weird. By the time I was 10, I ditch it. Also the whole eating of the flesh and blood seemed totally strange as a kid. I just did my own thing and basically meditated/prayed at mass. Guess you get what you need.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
11 November, 07:21

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 November, 06:27
My belief is that God knows, but, He needs us to know too, to repent, and to ask for forgiveness. I’m not going to try to explain the Sacrament of Reconciliation, except to offer that when you go to Confession in a church, you are not asking the priest for forgiveness, you are asking Christ for forgiveness. As for the CIA angle, that’s funny… and probably true in more churches than we know.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
10 November, 05:19
Maybe in those political "churches" Dead "churches" social pc
"churches" pharisee "churches" contemporary "churches"
aka--false churches

Back to the Future @Backontrack
10 November, 04:03
Lol
Masterclass.
Back in the day
Political and social elite bare their soul.
Jesuit snipers got you by the balls
😂😂

RealEyesKiki @RealEyesKiki
10 November, 03:46
Same what the commies have done in Eastern Europe...priests were/are informants. Pray at home, make your own shrine. It is between you and God!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
10 November, 03:38
yes, i agree...catholic school 12 years...church every Sunday/holy day...then burnrd out...checked out all sorts of "stuff"...still Christian...but confession to me is..."to the Father, through the Son"...no in between gate keeper...

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
10 November, 02:23
I agree, it all comes into judgment via the electromagnetic field of our hearts I believe.

Follow your heart, forgive yourself, you’ll feel lighter. You are light!

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
10 November, 01:57
SQurce is All knowing...
amazing things happen when,
SQurce directly show us and
when, we pray...
⭐️⭐️⭐️
🙏🙏🙏

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 November, 01:49
So glad I was raised in a church that taught THE HOLY Spirit convicts of sin... and leads you to repentence.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 November, 01:37
Sorry but Nana has NEVER understood why any true believer in God would be asking a priest anywhere to absolve them of their sins.
That whole thing has always seemed to be not holy to me,

Dottie French @DotOn777
10 November, 01:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
conditioning...catholic school...to name a couple things.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
10 November, 03:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, i agree!

Judy Anonette @biju
10 November, 01:31
when the pedophile. murdering priests start confessing their horrendous sins and have to face justice for their crimes then maybe there can be some sort of true assembly of the Catholic church again. Read Ray Mouton’s book In God’s House, there are many books laying it out there for the whole world to see. we have let them get by without punishment for such a long time , just like our corrupt politicians.

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

God Wins donated @GR2021
10 November, 01:24
Am laughing about The CIA keeping tabs. 😆what a waste of their time unless there were politicians confessing and ofcourse they would decorate their lies. Was just watching the below video and I come on AU to see your post. I agree with the nun, too many catholics vote Democrat.
From TS.

https://www.churchmilitant...

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
10 November, 01:20
🤡 Clowns in American Churches... Yes sounds about right 👉
Clowns gonna clown
"young man go in this box & tell this man in all black all the naughty things you have done." me in 3rd Grade, "f*** this & you Oldman" i was creeped out by confession as a youth at St. Peter's in KCMo
It is a personal relationship with ABBA MANNA &SON

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
10 November, 01:15
Interesting about the CIA. Never thought of that. I married a Catholic in the church, and raised our children in it, yet somehow always resisted formally joining or ever going to confession. Instead I roamed around dabbling in this church and that, this religion and that, never feeling that any one of them was just right. No one seemed to have the ANSWERS. When I started awakening I slowly realized why I was always seeking and never finding. Covid exposed everything; the masks, the social distancing in church...the pastors urging people to get their shots. Ugh. I stopped going to mass, started looking within myself. 🙏 Our Divine Spirit connects with God/Source directly. The Kingdom of Heaven really is within us. And I still am learning from wise, spiritual teachers, many here on AU!
Love and Peace, All! 🙏❤️

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
10 November, 01:27
In response New Years Day to her Publication
I did the same. Married a catholic & raised my kids in the church. I started RCIA classes & then got very disillusioned when the priest told us my husband's brief marriage to another could be annulled with 100% certainty once we paid our $800. He said when I questioned the chances we as young people with not much money could be denied that "in over 40 years I've never worked on an annulment that didn't go through". So basically, you pay your cash & a committee of never married men read through your entire life history (intensive 15 page front & back questionnaire that both parties have to answer) & then rubber stamp it. I don't believe God works that way. Anyway, each week we went to mass & I would move my legs over so my children could go take communion. Now, nature is my church. I feel God in every living thing & I've never been more peaceful & connected.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 November, 01:07
Agreed

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
10 November, 01:02
My church is within.
Each day I grow.
LOVE

Anne Kats @anneanon1
10 November, 01:01
confess to the creator he knows your heart and he will remember no more 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

17Ways FromSunday @17WaysFrSunday
10 November, 12:59
As a quiet kid, on confession day, I kept making up the same shit.
“Uuuum, i fought with my sister..? Laughed when my brother fell on his butt.”

10 Hail Marys

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
. go

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
10 November, 12:54
The priest is sworn to secrecy. I guess that is why so many are in hell if they are CIA. I pray for priests because although some don't need the priests anointing, some do, and there are many good and gallant priests. Like "Maximilian Maria Kolbe OFMConv (born Raymund Kolbe; Polish: Maksymilian Maria Kolbe; 1894–1941) was a Polish Catholic priest and Conventual Franciscan friar who volunteered to die in place of a man named Franciszek Gajowniczek in the German death camp of Auschwitz, located in German-occupied Poland during World War II."

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
10 November, 12:51

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
10 November, 12:51

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
10 November, 12:48
Confessions are between you, God and the person you are confessing to, only, not a padre in a confessional. He has no more authority to talk to God than anyone does. That's very "catholic"

NEO ONE @Neo
10 November, 12:47
Yes and yes.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 November, 12:42
when Q released the news about the Catholic church I was not surprised I was shocked .

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
10 November, 12:40
I agree with you! I wasn't raised in a Catholic household, but a cousin of mine was, so I heard all about confession - as a young child. It never seemed right to me - just like her saying, that I was destined to spend my entire 'after death life', in limbo, because I wasn't baptized. Oh, my goodness, I've never forgotten that.

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
how bad is that??!!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 November, 12:40
GD DY VK✌️
Know Thyself
https://medium.com/introsk...