Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
This is the Part they give you 'some' of your money back via markets to keep you from complaining.
11:19 AM - Nov 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
12 November, 10:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ive been living on the edge since my dad told me. all the way back in 83, that i would have to make my own way for going against what he wanted for me. Month to month for years, some months were prosperous, others were lack, the most important bills got paid by the grace of God and we never starved or froze. I had finally gotten to the point in my life where I had a little bit of money put aside and had purchased a bit of land, couldn’t live there until house was halfway livable, construction stopped when the extra money ran out during covid.....still paying the mortgage and taxes and basically its month to month again 🤷🏼‍♀️Oh well ..... No extra for markets or stocks or savings accounts. So fook them ! 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 November, 09:30
LORD forgive me but 👉 . . this my answer 🖕 . . going ALL the way bro. 👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
10 November, 11:01
The Franchise Tax Board of California gave me $500 on voting day for gas taxes (that I’m certain we did NOT vote for). 🙄

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
10 November, 11:01
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
gave me *Back*

Back to the Future @Backontrack
10 November, 10:45
I’ll take a trillion dollars thanks
I shut up.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
10 November, 04:07
Everything is rigged. It's their game.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 November, 04:03
t/s 11:19 > 111
NZ t/s 5:19 > 6 > 222
plus vibes

Red Man @2PillarPortal
10 November, 03:55
Yes, the Real 'GREEN DEAL'

America First @Realdeal
10 November, 12:36
whats the difference they take it now later they always win

Not Important @Notimportant
10 November, 12:08
money
mo-ney
its minted
mint is another "spell"ing if the herb "juliep" which was consideted the
"elixer of life" to the ancients.

SEE what they made your elixer of life???
WHY is the most famous drink at horse races (Kentucky derby) the MINT JULIEP???

I "bet" & would even take a "gamble" you can figure that one out???

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
10 November, 11:45
haha i dont CARE about money .
id rather be homeless and fight for truth.
its been 30 months for me giving up my matrix dreams/plan and im never going back.

God Wins donated @GR2021
10 November, 11:50
🙌🏼

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
10 November, 11:42
dont have any money

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
10 November, 11:37
Zima Zoom Zoom Zoom ... 😎

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
10 November, 11:36
Fookers! I can’t even look at my 401k anymore.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
10 November, 11:36
Some of us have never had enough money to invest, so the market is of no interest to us. Having money for food and shelter is all that ever mattered. Obviously this war is made for the rich. I have a tent for when they foreclose on my home. Always have.

katie Hemphill @Kates1
10 November, 11:35
How they continue their trickery on us. Thankful for you and others to help me see through the smoke and mirrors. Once awake, you can never be put back to sleep.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
10 November, 11:34
means we’re one day closer to
“So much to come Patriots.
When it does Markets wont hold up.”

NEO ONE @Neo
10 November, 11:33
Dosn't work at the end.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
10 November, 11:31

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
10 November, 11:31
Smoke & Mirrors.
They give and then they TAKE.
Never ending cycle.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 November, 03:57
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
10 November, 11:27
how long til we find out what they do with our money?

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
10 November, 11:26
Wizarding ways to soothe the muggles into acceptance.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
10 November, 11:32
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
🤣

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
10 November, 11:25
I think white hats have control over Markets. Cancel insider (144) shares and founders shares, reduce float maintain value for retail investor. At end of movies- shut it all down.

Dakota Owl donated @dakotaowl
what is the saying… the snake will constrict until it stops feeling your heartbeat. if it’s stopping before that… its repositioning to get a better grip. something like that.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
🙌 Great one liner VK!! 🤣

Nada ... @Nada
10 November, 11:24

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 November, 11:23
Do you mean like the part where they let just enough Rinos win to sniffle election fraud talk on the front end?

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
10 November, 11:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Going back to a previous converstaion, re; Santis. This communication, if true, on Paul Ryan's top 3 picks, does make one pause!