Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 November, 11:19
This is the Part they give you 'some' of your money back via markets to keep you from complaining.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
Ive been living on the edge since my dad told me. all the way back in 83, that i would have to make my own way for going against what he wanted for me. Month to month for years, some months were prosperous, others were lack, the most important bills got paid by the grace of God and we never starved or froze. I had finally gotten to the point in my life where I had a little bit of money put aside and had purchased a bit of land, couldn’t live there until house was halfway livable, construction stopped when the extra money ran out during covid.....still paying the mortgage and taxes and basically its month to month again 🤷🏼‍♀️Oh well ..... No extra for markets or stocks or savings accounts. So fook them ! 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
10:03 AM - Nov 12, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VelvetsAngel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Velvet S Angel, click on at the bottom under it