KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
09 November, 11:22
1122 ๐ŸŒŸ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 November, 11:39
In response KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… to her Publication
Kiki,
you gonna be ok in this hurricane Nicole? just saw big water and winds to hit Daytona Beach Area! Ormond is just above correct?
Love to You ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ซ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
09 November, 11:47
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™ Thank You Honey so very much for Your care & concern ๐Ÿ™ I am Praying so. ๐Ÿ™ Yes, I am in Ormond By The Sea,
close to Flagler Beach๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™
It is crazy windy stormy right now for sure... it has been non stop...
I โค๏ธ You Frenโ™พ
Itโ€™s so crazy because Ian was just 6 weeks ago & we still arenโ€™t all fixed from that storm ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ข

Ange Love @LoveM
09 November, 11:52
In response KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… to her Publication
Prayers and love for you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโœจโค๏ธCurrently over by Tampa area and itโ€™s windy & rainy, but apparently the storm not arrived yet.

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
Keep us informed.
I have an elderly brother in St Pete Beach.
12:42 AM - Nov 10, 2022
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ConservativeConservative in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
10 November, 07:39
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
Ramping up now...lots of wind and sideways rain with big gusts. Iโ€™m on the south side of Tampa area, but not far from St Pete๐Ÿ™๐ŸปWill post if anything changes

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
10 November, 11:04
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Thank you for your report- it means a lot.
My brother is stubborn and wouldnโ€™t leave during Ian. Thank God the area was spared