KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
09 November, 11:22
1122 🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 November, 11:39
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Kiki,
you gonna be ok in this hurricane Nicole? just saw big water and winds to hit Daytona Beach Area! Ormond is just above correct?
Love to You 🥰🙏🏼💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
09 November, 11:47
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🙏💖🙏💙 Thank You Honey so very much for Your care & concern 🙏 I am Praying so. 🙏 Yes, I am in Ormond By The Sea,
close to Flagler Beach🙏💖🙏💙
It is crazy windy stormy right now for sure... it has been non stop...
I ❤️ You Fren♾
It’s so crazy because Ian was just 6 weeks ago & we still aren’t all fixed from that storm 😰😢

Ange Love @LoveM
09 November, 11:52
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Prayers and love for you🙏🏻✨❤️Currently over by Tampa area and it’s windy & rainy, but apparently the storm not arrived yet.

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
10 November, 12:42
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Keep us informed.
I have an elderly brother in St Pete Beach.

Ange Love @LoveM
Ramping up now...lots of wind and sideways rain with big gusts. I’m on the south side of Tampa area, but not far from St Pete🙏🏻Will post if anything changes
07:39 AM - Nov 10, 2022
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply
LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
10 November, 11:04
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Thank you for your report- it means a lot.
My brother is stubborn and wouldn’t leave during Ian. Thank God the area was spared

Ange Love @LoveM
10 November, 12:46
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
Everything is good, just a little flooding here and there, still raining with gusts of wind, but seems to be calming down. I took a nap from being tired not sleeping well last night...lol😂I think most if the loose branches blew off in Hurricane Ian.