KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
09 November, 11:22
1122 🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 November, 11:39
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Kiki,
you gonna be ok in this hurricane Nicole? just saw big water and winds to hit Daytona Beach Area! Ormond is just above correct?
Love to You 🥰🙏🏼💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
09 November, 11:47
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🙏💖🙏💙 Thank You Honey so very much for Your care & concern 🙏 I am Praying so. 🙏 Yes, I am in Ormond By The Sea,
close to Flagler Beach🙏💖🙏💙
It is crazy windy stormy right now for sure... it has been non stop...
I ❤️ You Fren♾
It’s so crazy because Ian was just 6 weeks ago & we still aren’t all fixed from that storm 😰😢

Ange Love @LoveM
09 November, 11:52
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Prayers and love for you🙏🏻✨❤️Currently over by Tampa area and it’s windy & rainy, but apparently the storm not arrived yet.

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
10 November, 12:42
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Keep us informed.
I have an elderly brother in St Pete Beach.

Ange Love @LoveM
10 November, 07:39
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
Ramping up now...lots of wind and sideways rain with big gusts. I’m on the south side of Tampa area, but not far from St Pete🙏🏻Will post if anything changes

Thank you for your report- it means a lot.
My brother is stubborn and wouldn’t leave during Ian. Thank God the area was spared
11:04 AM - Nov 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by ConservativeConservative in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
10 November, 12:46
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
Everything is good, just a little flooding here and there, still raining with gusts of wind, but seems to be calming down. I took a nap from being tired not sleeping well last night...lol😂I think most if the loose branches blew off in Hurricane Ian.

11 November, 01:38
🙏
That’s good. I can’t imagine trying to sleep when the winds are blowing, especially after going through Ian.
My brother had a fence that went down & had someone fix it because he doean’t see well enough.
thanks again for the update !