Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 November, 08:37
Wonder what Friday holds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 November, 10:02
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
So tired of seeing Anons give up👀 we knew going into this, it was for the long haul. You don't just turn century old crimes around in a few years. I BELIEVE😎👊🇺🇸 1111

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
09 November, 10:05
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Sometimes it's not a bad idea to vent.

Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
I'm good with venting👊 I vent too. I'm not good with tossing in the towel. We have come too far to turn back.👍
10:13 PM - Nov 09, 2022
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 November, 12:19
I think we forget that we are at war, an infowar, evil vs good/love. Our forefathers didn’t throw in the towel, the soldiers then didn’t back down against the Brits. They stood with their muskets against the largest military in the world and win. My great grandfather 10x removed fought in the rev. war at age 16 with his 15 year old brother. We should b thankful we aren’t dodging bombs/bullets literally. Now its my turn.

Every Time @soTELLme533
09 November, 10:23
I've seen people say they[re giving up but then they come back, most of the time, their rant was just because they had a really bad day. When someone sounds despondent, sometimes, I try to reassure them, sometimes, it helps. My Mom used to say, "You catch more flies with honey."
But there are people we cannot help.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 November, 11:14
In response Every Time to her Publication
123 TS👊