Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 November, 08:37
Wonder what Friday holds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
So tired of seeing Anons give up๐Ÿ‘€ we knew going into this, it was for the long haul. You don't just turn century old crimes around in a few years. I BELIEVE๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ 1111
10:02 AM - Nov 09, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
09 November, 10:05
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Sometimes it's not a bad idea to vent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 November, 10:13
In response Every Time to her Publication
I'm good with venting๐Ÿ‘Š I vent too. I'm not good with tossing in the towel. We have come too far to turn back.๐Ÿ‘

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 November, 08:44
They got caught up looking at a single tree that has termites and rot, then lost sight of the big beautiful forest.
Things will come back into view for them.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 November, 08:22
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
09 November, 11:42
it's a process....I think we are seeing the people who just wanted tob6e left slone getting pissed because now they actually have to do something. everyone is important....some are just taking much more prodding to hit "precipice"

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 November, 11:30
Amen, amen, amen!

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
09 November, 11:13
Not sure "give up" are the right words. Exhausted, frustrated maybe. Keep "Holding The Line" while we keep watching innocent people dying. Hold The Line; it's just a few more rigged elections. Hold The Line, while Govs are re-elected, school boards continue as normal, zero arrest made public for the so called "black hats".
Hold The Line #Patriots , it's just a few more decades.
God wins, in the end!!! (apparently, the bad guys keep getting in the way), so be patient

Robert Franz @afsocrob
09 November, 10:51
HOW can anyone with a sane mind believe the Midterms would be FAIR when NONE of the Dominion Voting machines, that STOLE the 2020 Elections, were removed ??? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1776 ... @IGG1776
09 November, 10:43
In It, To Win It ๐Ÿ‘Š

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
No giving up here. Active digital soldier 5 years counting not giving up until I'm dead lol

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 November, 11:09
In response Michele Q17 to her Publication
๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ‡

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
No giving up here. Active digital soldier 5 years counting not giving up until I'm dead lol