Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 November, 08:37
Wonder what Friday holds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 November, 07:04
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
First off Cowboy how are you doing? Nana has been praying over you.

Nana is still looking for the military to step up!

Storm is on the way.
Nuke scare event well set up already.
Ink dry on arresting Trump.

NDE? Is the destruction of our Constitutional Republic a NDE for American's?
Guess we will see!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
How long must we wait for the military to step up until we realize it is WE who must step up?
07:08 PM - Nov 09, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ContendersEdge in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
09 November, 07:43
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
There is definitely something that needs to change.

reaper myer @reapermyer
09 November, 07:39
until we stop holding the line

10 November, 08:22
In response reaper myer to his Publication
That all depends on what is meant by holding the line.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 November, 07:38
By stepping up I hope that you don't mean with our militias, only peaceful demonstrations.

They want us to go into civil war, we have to avoid it. It is certain failure.

America First @Realdeal
09 November, 08:00
people are getting tired nana

10 November, 09:27
Peaceful means such as non-stop demonstrations should always be a first course of action and as often as it is necessary, a gradual application of pressure, and I have always been on the side of exhausting all peaceful means before resorting to war which is why it is important to discuss as to what means of pressure to apply without resorting to violence such as civil disobedience and refusal to pay taxes.

But if ever we are given no choice but to give them the war they want, then it must begin in a way and wage in a manner that is NOT in a way that they are wanting or hoping for.

Personally, I would like to avoid war as much as it is possible because the worst part about it would be, at least for me anyway, is not that I might be killed or injured or that I might have to kill someone in battle but it would be watching the people fighting alongside me being killed and being the one who survives.

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
09 November, 07:22
I agree! tired of this waiting bullshit. patriots are going to have to do this ourselves, obviously no help is coming

Happy Days @Sun2516
09 November, 07:44
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
Agree the BS is is overwhelming

10 November, 09:52
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
But we would have to be careful as to what actions we take because we are facing enemies that cannot be simply taken head on.