Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 November, 08:37
Wonder what Friday holds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 November, 07:04
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
First off Cowboy how are you doing? Nana has been praying over you.

Nana is still looking for the military to step up!

Storm is on the way.
Nuke scare event well set up already.
Ink dry on arresting Trump.

NDE? Is the destruction of our Constitutional Republic a NDE for American's?
Guess we will see!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
09 November, 07:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
How long must we wait for the military to step up until we realize it is WE who must step up?

09 November, 07:38
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
By stepping up I hope that you don't mean with our militias, only peaceful demonstrations.

They want us to go into civil war, we have to avoid it. It is certain failure.

Peaceful means such as non-stop demonstrations should always be a first course of action and as often as it is necessary, a gradual application of pressure, and I have always been on the side of exhausting all peaceful means before resorting to war which is why it is important to discuss as to what means of pressure to apply without resorting to violence such as civil disobedience and refusal to pay taxes.

But if ever we are given no choice but to give them the war they want, then it must begin in a way and wage in a manner that is NOT in a way that they are wanting or hoping for.

Personally, I would like to avoid war as much as it is possible because the worst part about it would be, at least for me anyway, is not that I might be killed or injured or that I might have to kill someone in battle but it would be watching the people fighting alongside me being killed and being the one who survives.
09:27 AM - Nov 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by ContendersEdge in this post can reply
10 November, 10:40
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Well when I think of militias and kinetic two things stand out for me;

1. Who would we be fighting? They will put ppl in between us and them that are our brothers and sisters.

2. We have no chance to actually win in the end. Masses can be taken out with weaponry that we cant even compete against which leaves us with randomly hitting them in places and they will eventually wipe us all out. As well armed as the militias are they are no competition for dew weapons, heat tanks, rods of God, cyber space tech that they have yet to even show, and many others, they can remote view your locations and such.

But having said that, I hope that the Q team realizes that is where we are now regardless of the outcome probabilities.

There is a point where nothing else matters and I personally believe that is where our militias are right now.

10 November, 10:33
Superior weaponry, no matter how advanced, does not always win battles or wars, but this I will say in that we dare not underestimate the power, capabilities, and resources of the enemies that we face, mere force alone is not enough to win a war since there is more to fighting a war than by way of force---there are also many non-militant fronts on which a war must be waged as well---and because of the superiority in technology and military capabilities possessed by our enemies, we most certainly would never be able to meet them head on.

It is possible to overcome an enemy vastly superior to ourselves, but they would have to be engaged in a manner different than how you might engage them if you and your enemy were both on even ground.

Our enemies are expecting and anticipating that we meet them head on which is why we must NOT meet them head on.

(Why do you think they keep the Capitol building surrounded by a tall fence or the WH with construction barriers?)