Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 November, 03:49
My daughter is sobbing. They don't understand what this is doing to awakened young adults. My daughter woke me up at age 15 and she is having laptop issues too. She is ao tired and has no hope in anything. Please pray for her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
President Trump's entire 4 year term was a Sting Operation that is still ongoing IMHO (not my original thought). They have to catch the bad actors with their hand in the cookie jar to prosecute. I will say a prayer but there is much to have hope in! #GodWins
Thank God for all the White Hats, big names as well as those who will forever remain nameless. Were it not for them many of us would feel hopeless.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ™
05:54 PM - Nov 09, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 November, 06:16
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Thanks! I just took her out to see if we can get her laptop repaired but it's not worth the price so we will be looking for something new for Christmas. I explained to her that they are trying to get as many traitors as possible and allowing them to once again steal the elections enables them to find more culprits. In the car ride over there I tried my best to give her the wisdom that I so often find here. I think the problem is that she sees everyone who is asleep so happy and we really won't be happy until we know that there is justice taking place. She wants a future that is bright for her and her brother who is 18 months younger and we look around and see so many small businesses struggling to stay in business and we both wonder at what point do we turn this ship around? I am just grateful that we have each other to get through this mess . . . . Not everyone can say that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
09 November, 06:26
It's extremely difficult to discern what is reality and what is the "movie". Watching real people hurting is the worst part of all of this. A huge reason why I experience anger at how long this is going on. I Trust the White Hats, Trust the Plan.. but the pain is real. My daughter is one who is Happily Asleep. At this point I'm just trying to steer clear of her. I fear for her mind when the Truth comes forth. Not saying anything anymore.. to Anyone.

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 November, 06:34
How blessed you are to have yourself and your daughter on the
same page. I would give just about anything to be able to say that.
My daughter isn't a liberal But... she isn't awake either.

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 November, 06:12
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I feel like your daughter when there is talk of this continuing on for Months.. we're all on an emotional roller coaster.