Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
My daughter is sobbing. They don't understand what this is doing to awakened young adults. My daughter woke me up at age 15 and she is having laptop issues too. She is ao tired and has no hope in anything. Please pray for her.
03:49 PM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
09 November, 06:37
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
With great parents like yourself she will grow and understand
that not everything seems like it is..but it is a hard concept!
Thank God we have our Hope and Faith! It will All Work Out
in our Highest and Best Good!
🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
09 November, 06:20
Things are not how they appear. God's hand is moving. God wins, you're watching a movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 November, 06:16
🙏🙏🙏

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 November, 05:54
President Trump's entire 4 year term was a Sting Operation that is still ongoing IMHO (not my original thought). They have to catch the bad actors with their hand in the cookie jar to prosecute. I will say a prayer but there is much to have hope in! #GodWins
Thank God for all the White Hats, big names as well as those who will forever remain nameless. Were it not for them many of us would feel hopeless.

🙏🧡 🙏

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 November, 06:12
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I feel like your daughter when there is talk of this continuing on for Months.. we're all on an emotional roller coaster.

09 November, 06:16
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Thanks! I just took her out to see if we can get her laptop repaired but it's not worth the price so we will be looking for something new for Christmas. I explained to her that they are trying to get as many traitors as possible and allowing them to once again steal the elections enables them to find more culprits. In the car ride over there I tried my best to give her the wisdom that I so often find here. I think the problem is that she sees everyone who is asleep so happy and we really won't be happy until we know that there is justice taking place. She wants a future that is bright for her and her brother who is 18 months younger and we look around and see so many small businesses struggling to stay in business and we both wonder at what point do we turn this ship around? I am just grateful that we have each other to get through this mess . . . . Not everyone can say that.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
09 November, 04:53
In the name of Yeshua restore your holy light and burning righteousness in this young one that she rise again against the evil one's illusions, may she burn like a phoenix once more. AMEN!!!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
09 November, 04:51
🌸Sending love and prayer for your precious child. You are beyond blessed to have one another.

09 November, 06:19
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Yes, thank you, very blessed.

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
09 November, 04:49
Sending prayers for her! 🙏 ❤ I know how she feels right now! It's very difficult to feel like there is no hope for your future. My heart goes out to her.

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
09 November, 04:47
Praying 🕊💗🙏

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
09 November, 04:47
❤❤❤

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 November, 04:46
Praying.

Pink Totter @Totter
09 November, 04:44
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
PRAYERS FOR PEACE REST AND COMFORT FOR YOUR DAUGHTER AND ALL CHILDREN AND YOUNG ADULTS ALL OVER THE WORLD WE MUST LEAD BY EXAMPLE AND CALMLY WARRIOR ONWARD AND UPWARD IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
09 November, 03:59
I know many children and young adults that are struggling. Please tell your daughter I am praying for her. I hope she can connect with other Patriots-maybe Anons here have a child/young adult she could talk with? It sure helps. I am praying the truth comes sooner than later. 💛🙏🏻

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
09 November, 03:57
🙏