Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Is everyone aware that Katie Hobbs (D) is Secretary of State in Arizona? One of the responsiblilities of that position is “election chief.”

So....she oversees all elections in the state! Stinks, doesn't it?

"Many feel that Hobbs should recuse herself from her duties of overseeing the elections"

Katie Hobbs (D) is running against Kari Lake (R) for governor.

https://www.deseret.com/20...
02:23 PM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
09 November, 03:00
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Same in Michigan - SOS Jocelyn Benson

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Hinkle @jamiehinkle
09 November, 02:46
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
It's amazing to me that people would even think that her campaign and lack of debating and Fetterman's entire presentation, along with Whitmer and Kochul had a chance of winning. There are people that are still lost, but there are more that are awake and they voted yesterday. I'm so sick of being in a world where everything is insane and everyone around me nods there heads and say "yeah, it was Trump or abortion". I call a big fat BS on the whole plot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
09 November, 02:51
In response Jamie Hinkle to his Publication
Just spitballin' here. These were high profile people in high profile states. When it all comes crashing down on them, the normies/sleepers will pay more attention than if it was someone lesser known. Maybe?

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
10 November, 02:53
In response Jamie Hinkle to his Publication
They rigged it these tools were not elected and it will not stand the military is coming