Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
09 November, 02:23
Is everyone aware that Katie Hobbs (D) is Secretary of State in Arizona? One of the responsiblilities of that position is “election chief.”

So....she oversees all elections in the state! Stinks, doesn't it?

"Many feel that Hobbs should recuse herself from her duties of overseeing the elections"

Katie Hobbs (D) is running against Kari Lake (R) for governor.

https://www.deseret.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Hinkle @jamiehinkle
09 November, 02:46
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
It's amazing to me that people would even think that her campaign and lack of debating and Fetterman's entire presentation, along with Whitmer and Kochul had a chance of winning. There are people that are still lost, but there are more that are awake and they voted yesterday. I'm so sick of being in a world where everything is insane and everyone around me nods there heads and say "yeah, it was Trump or abortion". I call a big fat BS on the whole plot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
They rigged it these tools were not elected and it will not stand the military is coming
02:53 PM - Nov 10, 2022
In response Jamie Hinkle to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ron The Best is Yet to Come, click on at the bottom under it