Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 November, 10:04
So many come across as being despondant, angry or even hopeless.
To me, how do you think the Q team feel, knowing that people are losing hope?
It is akin to a parent watching a child learn a hard lesson like riding a bike and falling.
I am not comparing anons to children, I am comparing someone who has the bigger picture to the unknown...
Everything is being monitored in real time.... Cheating, reactions, rogue factions.
If they think they won, then they go back to business as usual, and bam.. caught in the act. (Knowingly).
Please remain neutral in your emotions, I know it is difficult.
The team sees and knows, NCSWIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 @Blaine13
Just me...
Hard not to have an emotion on the mounting death count.
Sure, trust the Plan, but whats the Plan?

Charlie - I understand your point.
But its a long stretch asking folks to trust all the folks with hidden identities & agendas.
Its all like realrawnews, no confirmation.
12:37 PM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Blaine13 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 November, 12:50
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
I see your point...
My intent was not to put out false information.
I stated "to me"... as an opinion.
I do not want to persuade people one way or another. I have no idea what the plan is. I just do not want to see so many people just give up because of the elections.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
09 November, 01:21
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Point taken & appreciated.
Fun meter been pegged in the red
for a long time.