Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
So many come across as being despondant, angry or even hopeless.
To me, how do you think the Q team feel, knowing that people are losing hope?
It is akin to a parent watching a child learn a hard lesson like riding a bike and falling.
I am not comparing anons to children, I am comparing someone who has the bigger picture to the unknown...
Everything is being monitored in real time.... Cheating, reactions, rogue factions.
If they think they won, then they go back to business as usual, and bam.. caught in the act. (Knowingly).
Please remain neutral in your emotions, I know it is difficult.
The team sees and knows, NCSWIC.
10:04 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
09 November, 06:59
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
The difference in some's dis-pare is of NOT KNOWING, as opposed to IN THE KNOW. (I have not given up.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 November, 07:10
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
I just didn't want everyone giving up over the elections.
I haven't given up either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
09 November, 06:48
Absolutely TRUE there is literally no reason to be losing hope, HOPE BIBLICALLY is the result of pure Faith in God which is the EVIDENCE of what we hope for so those who says hope is lost DO NOT TRUST GOD in any measurable way!

The RED WAVE is still going on, the flips are about to happen, remember we are still in THEIR SYSTEM OF THINGS it take longer than actual reality would normally take in a perfect system. BUT IT IS CHANGING DO NOT DOUBT IT!

God is bring Babylon to its knees ask yourself why your missing the main show you were asked to enjoy?

09 November, 07:15
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
Excellent comment!
God is in control, and we have known that from the start.

reaper myer @reapermyer
09 November, 07:28
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
we want all our votes to count thats why theres anger.....

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
09 November, 03:51
My daughter ask me when i was going to give up on this Q nonsense…. I told her I wouldn’t because I don’t give up on God even when things don’t always go as i had thought and prayed they would. Unless my President tells us it is nonsense I will keep trusting the plan!

09 November, 05:09
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
Same here.
I have not seen a reason not to trust God... Bad things happen, but so do wonderful things.

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
09 November, 06:54
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
I've been trusting God's plan long before Q posted so it wasn't a big jump to Trust the Q plan which is simply God's PLAN using imperfect people just as he did with the apostles, THE MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY all of this ends, Babylon is falling right in front of us, its glorious and will only get better!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 November, 03:52
Every day I ask myself if I was not aware of a Q plan, what would I be doing differently? If anything arises, I do that.

I wouldn't live feeling dependent on humans operating in the shadows.

That said, there are plenty of beings in the light to seek camaraderie and wise counsel with-Jeshua/God included.

Also,

We are at the end of a 26,000 year cosmic cycle, moving back into a band of Radiant Light that will burn off the dross. Many Galactic Treaties are being reconciled now. Some dirty maneuvering to renig, but nothing that will stick.

We are also entering the Age of Aquarius of social enlightenment from out of the Piscean age of dark selfishness.

and the age of the destructive Kali (demon)Yuga which lasted for 5,000 years is ending and by 2005 we will be moving into the Satya Yuga, a 10,000-year golden era of peace and prosperity.

The Q plan comes with the shifting tides. Nothing can stop what is coming because it's bigger than we all are. Resistance is futile.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
09 November, 03:28
Q AND TRUMP NEVER BARED ANY GOOD FRUIT.
NO PROOF OF ANYTHING. NOT ONE.
TRUMP COULDN'T FIX 2020 NOR WILL HE FIX 2022.
FOOLED THE SHEEP TO SLAUGHTER.
I'M DONE WITH THIS FN LIE.
AWAKEN NOW EQUAL THE WOKE.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 November, 03:26
Nana helps to push the buttons we need ppl to see, but here is where we are currently because I trust God's plan not a human.
Makes it simple simple!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
09 November, 03:18
Thank you Charlie, good words from a good man.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 November, 12:45
For some reason I find it easier to be in neutral today, than it was yesterday.

Sometimes it feels as if an outside source, is trying to influence my emotions, my outlook.

Today, I am - patient. Quet. Still.

It kind of feels like a cat waiting for a mouse to come out of its hiding place...

09 November, 12:52
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
That is a great analogy.
I am waiting to see the outcome.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
09 November, 12:39
well said.. tough to NOT feel like throwing up on this roller coaster.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
09 November, 12:37
Just me...
Hard not to have an emotion on the mounting death count.
Sure, trust the Plan, but whats the Plan?

Charlie - I understand your point.
But its a long stretch asking folks to trust all the folks with hidden identities & agendas.
Its all like realrawnews, no confirmation.

09 November, 12:50
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
I see your point...
My intent was not to put out false information.
I stated "to me"... as an opinion.
I do not want to persuade people one way or another. I have no idea what the plan is. I just do not want to see so many people just give up because of the elections.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
09 November, 12:18
on board, trusting, praying, and holding the line 🇺🇸

09 November, 12:21
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

amy lilley @amylilley
09 November, 12:15
AMEN, yes, I love this🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻🥰😎

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
09 November, 12:12
I've had my bad days, but I am not going to give up. I'll hold the line as long as I need too! wwg1wga

09 November, 12:14
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
I have had several bad days as well.
It is all a test..
Keep shining your light!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 November, 12:10
🎯❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
09 November, 12:04
VERY difficult to be upbeat when you see so much Destruction and I wonder if a civil war would have less casualties then the 2 years of the democrats destroying our country.

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
09 November, 11:56
Thanks! Well said. We are so used to life being handled in 30 minutes/2 hour time frames, from watching all those Cabal movies and TV shows where they make you believe all problems solved quickly. Time for us to get out of that brainwashing mode; now that we are done with the Lie-a-vision, let's look to who is our Creator and all that He has in store for us; brighter days are ahead. Things are happening. Keep looking forward instead of behind you.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 November, 12:12
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
I could not have said it better Meggie🙌❤️🙏

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
09 November, 11:55
There has to be some glimmer of hope - and there hasn't been in a long long time. You can't string people along constantly berating them (even gently) for not following along when they see NOTHING but negatives.

It gets to the point you start wondering if the good guys are really the bad guys in disguise, and we're heading down a second rabbit hole to our own destruction...because this has gone on long enough with nothing to stand on except hope.

At some point, hope runs out. I didn't expect the red to win, too much fraud potential. But, I did have hope SOMETHING would happen - and all we're told is to keep holding on, keep hoping, keep dragging our dying faith along like some worn out teddy bear without any fluff left inside.

Yeah - at some point, people cut their losses. Whether that point is now, or soon, people have LOST hope. Don't guilt me into feeling sorry for the Q team, they knew what they took on - and they need to get it done before people give up.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
09 November, 03:35
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I've had some similar thoughts, thanks for speaking up

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 November, 11:54
The team knows we are human. The team knows that they have far more knowledge and control and that we are doing the best that we can. The team has to know that we are acting every day on faith and as all believers do, we get tired and discouraged but trust me, there are no quitters here. If President Trump keeps going, we keep going. Sometimes people have to vent and it's normal to question. That's what makes us authentic and I wouldn't trade that for the world.

09 November, 11:57
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Agreed... and the key point you hit on was we are tired.
When tired, we may not make rational decisions... We react instead of act. That I why I said to remain neutral... It gives us discernment.
One foot in front of the other!

CharRose @CharRose
09 November, 11:43
I'm right there with you Charlie, I will never, ever give up!

09 November, 11:51
In response CharRose to her Publication
Thank you CharRose!
We have gone past the point of no return. We need to all unite and continue what was started!
Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender

Ken Mac @KenMac
09 November, 11:39
I hope you’re right. 👍

09 November, 11:42
In response Ken Mac to his Publication
I am not trying to spread false hope, it isn't going to be easy.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
09 November, 11:34
It is easier to cinvict someone who has actually committed a crime then to try and convict someone talking about Wanting to commit a crime.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
09 November, 11:30
i agree .. faith in practice is very easy when you trust God above everything else . Its like being in dads arms knowing he has control of the situation and Im not a bit scared or worried .

09 November, 11:34
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
Agreed...
I would rather have a pilot that can fly through stormy weather, than one who can only fly on blue sky days...
God is that pilot.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
09 November, 11:28
Thank you for this. I'm asking whats next? We know the cheating took place, I guess some we are still watching for result and further confirmation of it. I'm asking do people in these areas need to take to the streets before military does what they do? I don't know. But I will trust.

09 November, 11:31
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Solely my opinion;
so far it has been officials using the weapons CCP and the cabal have given them to their advantage. There will come a point in which actors will actively go against their own people. At that point, the military can act to prevent civil war or much worse.

memes matter @NoComment
09 November, 11:20
I grow stronger every day, even when i grow weak, for we have God in us and for us, we have eachother and AU, we have The Commander in chief and Qteam, we have been called and there is nothing stopping whats coming,that is also us!

09 November, 11:22
In response memes matter to her Publication

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
09 November, 10:27
they’ve known since at least 2016, they have it all. what more do they need?i hate that they will knowingly lose, those that have been waiting, sacrifice those aware of this because they drug out the credits rolling too long on this stupid theatre. they are chancing a downward spiral now because of disinfo=lies. it is what it is, im not angry, i just do not care at all, what the “plan” is anymore🙂 we did this to ourselves, lost family and friends. it doesnt matter now, if finally, everything predicted happens. they waited too long, for some. im neutral because what is coming, is way outside of all of this.

09 November, 10:32
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
And, that is where you and I see eye to eye.
I am no longer reacting and the illusion has been shattered.
By becoming almost non reactive, we will be able to handle what is coming. Military train in live fire, with real bullets so that when the time comes, they are able to do what needs to be done.
I am not giving false hope, rather, I am trying to help pull us through.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
09 November, 10:39
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
I know how you are feeling. I hate the devastation of seeming to lose, just when everyone was speaking of the RED WAVE, TSUNAMI.

I had an impression come after the disappointment. Think about how many people are "repenting" about their derision of us about THE CLOT SHOTS!! The bodies and the evidence are stacking up. Those who ridiculed us a now singer a softer tune! When they really understand FROM THE EVIDENCE COMING that ALL of these things, the media, Pharma, Politics were all together as a part of "the machine" we WILL receive a lot of vindication.

"Hangeth thou in there!" God Bless all of us in AU!!

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 November, 10:12
Vibes of 2020.

09 November, 10:16
In response Evangelina to her Publication
It is different this time.
How many more people are awake?
The outcome will not be accepted by the majority.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

09 November, 10:14
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Thank you, Kathy Jean.
I know you have walked in similar shoes as I have,
I always need to remember that I am a witness, not a judge.
It is an honor to be here with you, as well.
Much love...

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
09 November, 10:08