Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
I've been to several dentist's offices lately 🤬
[can't wait for Med Beds, Ascension, SOMETHING!!]
& in one of the offices
they INSISTED I wear one of these blue hospital masks.

I hadn't thought to bring a cotton mask with me
cuz you know, I'm so over it & this is a dentist's office!!!

For the record, I own 2-cotton masks that I wore
ONLY if absolutely unavoidably necessary
& only for 3 or 4 minutes at a time
maybe 20 times in nearly 3-years.
[March 2020 lockdowns began...]

#UnTestedUnMaskedUnVaxedNeverSick

👇 Did you know?
11:44 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
10 November, 04:04
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I just got referred to a biological dentist. Apparently my root canal is suspect, and causing other problems. I learned this from a D.C. I posted on here a video "root cause" Rumble the other day, and that was eye opening. Agreed this is such a scam and they have ruined many of my teeth... I will never again go back to a regular dentist. I think this whole dental scam problem is a crime against humanity. Root canals especially.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
10 November, 07:39
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
I brushed and flossed. Teeth kept breaking off. I had 6 total root canals, crowns, the works. Teeth kept breaking, had to start pulling, got a partial. Still teeth kept breaking. I couldnt afford it anymore. Got dentures last year, HATE THEM. Hoped for implants, told my nerves are to close for implant on bottom . Anxiously waiting for Med Beds. Also had 5 back surgeries, morphine pump and spinal stimu!ator. I Pray the Beds come soon. In pain 24/7 x 17 years! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
10 November, 04:00
Couple of months ago I went into a dentist office to get a crown put on. $1100. The dentist walks in with a mask on. I knew at this point this gold digger was never gonna get a dime from me. If med beds are real I'll wait for them otherwise this tooth is gonna need to be pulled and I hate the thought of doing that. Also you cant get a regular teeth cleaning any more. No. you need the deep cleaning which is $900.00 F♤ck you

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
09 November, 05:38
i hear ya kat! a trip to the dentist was what led to my stroke a few years ago. the bacteria they stir up gets in the blood stream, your immune system shuts them down making a clot and occasionally instead of getting flushed out that clot ends up in a bad spot...screw this excruciatingly slow wake up process either roll credits or please let me wake up and find i'm in 1999

Henryetta Weis @onsunshinetime
09 November, 05:44
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
I have an appointment with a holistic dentist in Dec I hope he isn't going to use the old dentist torture procedures on me

Liberty21 @Liberty21
09 November, 05:01
Amen, sister!! The dentist! ☠️

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 November, 02:13
I had to wear one a few times.
II put over mouth and not my nose.
Would breathe through nose.

Got some mean looks but no one ever tried to force me to cover the nose.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 November, 02:16
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
That's what I did too, Mars!
I NEVER put a mask over my nose
even my cotton cloth ones.
Thank God this "mischief" will END SOON!!

😷←🤬

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
09 November, 01:02
my dentist's office is optional hes not worried about it he doesn't want anyone to get an infection from the damn things .. i just got 4mm of my bottom bone cut out on my lower jaw removed to make room for dentures Monday ( got head-butted by a cow yr or so ago) turns out that you can become immune to the numbing shots while this process is going on ugg painful .. and I'm not one who can take the pain meds either ugg I've been so sick but I did get up and go vote the next day ive had a crazy wk but im not giving up on this fight

09 November, 02:15
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
I'm so sorry POCO T.
I can relate.
I've got major dental work ahead of me.
Praying miraculous Tech will be released THIS YEAR
for both of us & ALL! 🙏😻

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 November, 12:35
Mine requires them too. I walk in like I own the place and I am just waiting for them to say something.

09 November, 12:37
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Good for you!! 💪😹

Stella Bella @snassnas
09 November, 11:59
Never wore a mask and never will. For nobody. Hate this crazy world.

09 November, 12:42
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
💪💥

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 November, 11:46
Happy the dental office I work for doesn't do that crap

09 November, 11:50
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
It was only 1 & it was Beverly Hills, hello!!
They're coco loco there
but the dentist is supremo, I love him.
I'm willing to drive the several hours it takes me to get to him.

Now, when I walk into the office,
I wear my cotton mask for show
then take it off AND THAT IS THAT!!! 💪😼💥