Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 November, 11:44
I've been to several dentist's offices lately 🤬
[can't wait for Med Beds, Ascension, SOMETHING!!]
& in one of the offices
they INSISTED I wear one of these blue hospital masks.

I hadn't thought to bring a cotton mask with me
cuz you know, I'm so over it & this is a dentist's office!!!

For the record, I own 2-cotton masks that I wore
ONLY if absolutely unavoidably necessary
& only for 3 or 4 minutes at a time
maybe 20 times in nearly 3-years.
[March 2020 lockdowns began...]

#UnTestedUnMaskedUnVaxedNeverSick

👇 Did you know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
10 November, 04:04
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I just got referred to a biological dentist. Apparently my root canal is suspect, and causing other problems. I learned this from a D.C. I posted on here a video "root cause" Rumble the other day, and that was eye opening. Agreed this is such a scam and they have ruined many of my teeth... I will never again go back to a regular dentist. I think this whole dental scam problem is a crime against humanity. Root canals especially.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
I brushed and flossed. Teeth kept breaking off. I had 6 total root canals, crowns, the works. Teeth kept breaking, had to start pulling, got a partial. Still teeth kept breaking. I couldnt afford it anymore. Got dentures last year, HATE THEM. Hoped for implants, told my nerves are to close for implant on bottom . Anxiously waiting for Med Beds. Also had 5 back surgeries, morphine pump and spinal stimu!ator. I Pray the Beds come soon. In pain 24/7 x 17 years! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
07:39 PM - Nov 10, 2022
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cathyldup in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
10 November, 08:29
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
I am so sorry you are hurting. I am praying the med beds come soon also. So many people harmed by all of this fraud. You can clearly see where they suppress remedies on the internet. And it disgusts me how the allopathic medical people treat us.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
11 November, 06:04
Darn right! We know cancer had a cure decades ago but still our families and friends keep dying from it. The Cancer the Nazis and Rockefeller caused, then started the Cancer Society to make money off of it!! I Pray right aside of you Sister the Med Beds will arrive Soon! So many are suffering from being Poisoned by our own government. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😢😢😢🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
11 November, 06:04
Darn right! We know cancer had a cure decades ago but still our families and friends keep dying from it. The Cancer the Nazis and Rockefeller caused, then started the Cancer Society to make money off of it!! I Pray right aside of you Sister the Med Beds will arrive Soon! So many are suffering from being Poisoned by our own government. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😢😢😢🙏🙏🙏🙏