Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
09 November, 09:55
Trump declassified the JFK Files that show "Adolf HITLER is still alive."

Which is exactly why Rusty Shackleford made all of those posts about OPERATION VALKYRIE IS IN EFFECT

...which was the operation to take out Hitler & the Nazi's

"The truth will SHOCK the world" regarding this Q said, and this is why, the 4th Reich survived up until 2021"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
I haven’t watched this yet, but I think it’s saying Hitler became Walt Disney 🤷‍♀️

https://t.me/TheRealKimSha...
11:18 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
09 November, 01:34
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Yup... I watched a few videos on this 'subject' about a year ago.
And seeing/reading how the Dark love to mock us and 'play with their food' before the kill, I'd be more surprised if they didn't do this, or as near as it can get😠.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
09 November, 01:34
Yup... I watched a few videos on this 'subject' about a year ago.
And seeing/reading how the Dark love to mock us and 'play with their food' before the kill, I'd be more surprised if they didn't do this, or as near as it can get😠.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 November, 12:42
It isn’t definitive but very interesting, and they would put an evil person in charge of destroying innocence.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
09 November, 12:30
😨