Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
Trump declassified the JFK Files that show "Adolf HITLER is still alive."

Which is exactly why Rusty Shackleford made all of those posts about OPERATION VALKYRIE IS IN EFFECT

...which was the operation to take out Hitler & the Nazi's

"The truth will SHOCK the world" regarding this Q said, and this is why, the 4th Reich survived up until 2021"
09:55 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Star Lite @Starlite
09 November, 12:46
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
I want to watch that “Hunting Hitler” thing. New show where they try to track him down. I’m sure they never get him but a History Channel declass for the mainstream is a start.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 November, 11:18
I haven’t watched this yet, but I think it’s saying Hitler became Walt Disney 🤷‍♀️

https://t.me/TheRealKimSha...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
09 November, 01:34
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Yup... I watched a few videos on this 'subject' about a year ago.
And seeing/reading how the Dark love to mock us and 'play with their food' before the kill, I'd be more surprised if they didn't do this, or as near as it can get😠.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
09 November, 01:34
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Yup... I watched a few videos on this 'subject' about a year ago.
And seeing/reading how the Dark love to mock us and 'play with their food' before the kill, I'd be more surprised if they didn't do this, or as near as it can get😠.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 November, 11:21
YOU COULD BET YOUR LIFE THAT IT IS!!!

TO MAKE LONG STORY SHORT, GOD DOES NOT ACCEPT FAILURE AS AN OPTION...
☝️☝️☝️

LITERALLY NOBODY COULD ESCAPE LAW OF CAUSALITY!!!

GOD SIMPLY RE ROLL ENTIRE MATRIX AND HERE WE GO AGAIN... ALL PROTAGONISTS ARE DEPLOYED AND AGAIN THEY HAVE FREE WILL DO THEIR BEST IN NEWLY CHANGED WORLD SCENE...

STAUFFENBERG LANDED IN COMMIE CZECHOSLOVAKIA, SO MISSION IS CHANGED, BUT MAIN ISSUE STAY SAME.

END NAZI REIGN OVER THIS REALM.
AND MAITAIN PEACE BETWEEN TWO MAJOR ALLIES, RUSSIA AND PRUSSIA.

GOD IS VERY PATIENT TEACHER.
AND DEATH ITSELF IS JUST A BUS STOP...

https://youtu.be/jimBqTJ-N...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 November, 11:12
I read somewhere that he and Walt Disney are one in the same. No idea- just sharing. 🤷‍♀️

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
09 November, 11:07
The Man in the High Castle

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
09 November, 11:01
All this for a 128 year old douche canoe

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 November, 10:54
Is there a little Hitler? Or many little Hitlers?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
09 November, 11:20
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
obummer