Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Watching the election returns come in last night didn’t raise my ‘pissed level’ it actually brought CALM as I could see the stage being set for what’s to come.
#ShowTime
08:45 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Ken Mac @KenMac
09 November, 07:04
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conner Huff @connerhuff78
09 November, 11:13
trying not to loose faith.

this Q stuff is freaking real and I cannot stand it when people think I'm a wacko.

To be apart of something so HUGE and then wait for elections and more chaos happens it's so upsetting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conner Huff @connerhuff78
09 November, 11:13
trying not to loose faith.

this Q stuff is freaking real and I cannot stand it when people think I'm a wacko.

To be apart of something so HUGE and then wait for elections and more chaos happens it's so upsetting.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
09 November, 11:03
In response Conner Huff to his Publication
B EL i EVE

Awakened __T @awakened_t
09 November, 10:23
I raised the 'pissed level' with the 2020 elections; but with midterms I just sat back with some tea and watched it unfold.

It's been a good reflection of how we've all grown in these last 2 years.

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
09 November, 10:16
Yup. Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin have joined the chat.

amy lilley @amylilley
09 November, 10:13
Calm, completely calm🐸❤️🇺🇸🙏🏻😇

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 November, 10:12
TRICK IS NOT WATCHING MAGICIAN HAND... ☝️☝️☝️

TO MAKE LONG STORY SHORT, DEEP STATE ONLY PLAN LEFT IS "COPY&PASTE" ELECTION RESULTS OF 2020 ON MIDTERMS, CREATING ILLUSION, THAT FOR SECOND TIME PEOPLE VOTED SAME WAY, SO IT IS LEGAL... 😂😂😂

FRANKLY ON SLEEPERS, ADDICTED ON TV IT WILL WORK THAT WAY... BECAUSE THEIR BRAIN WAS ALREADY OUTSOURCED BY ACTORZ IN THEIR TV...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 November, 10:06
I agree! And just saw this @cowboyw2b - thought it might interest you 🤷‍♀️

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
09 November, 10:18
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
gracious papi

Monkey Dee @MonkeyDee17
09 November, 10:03
Thank you for that reminder. When I checked for updates this morning was pissed level went to Defcon 5...but I'm better now. 🤨

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
09 November, 09:15
Same feeling for me, Cowboy. There is no way any sane person could believe Fetterman could win. I was thinking about PA being the Keystone state. And, we know, you have to show the people. NCSWIC. 🔥🔥 🎬
Enough is enough!

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
09 November, 09:15
Yes

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 November, 09:03
I agree..

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
09 November, 08:53
So if we have the house and senate we can them investigate election fraud or is that the plan. Will Trump be Speaker?

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
09 November, 08:51
YES!!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 November, 08:49
Yes Sir, Imallgouda.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
09 November, 08:48
honest question, you will probably block me for asking because evwryone just wants to continue the “hopium”. What are you exactly thinking will happen? Because for 2 years we have heard the same BS

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 November, 08:59
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Why would I block you for asking a question? Questions are good. More people should ask them. I’ve been here for almost 5 years and I can tell you I don’t know what ‘the plan’ is, but I have seen enough ‘coincidences’ to convince me that there is a plan. It takes a lot of time and effort to unravel all of the evil that has woven itself into the fabric of our nation and the world. I am hopeful that this election has routed out enough bad actors that we can now move onto the JUSTICE phase of the plan.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
09 November, 09:12
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Always moves and counter moves Patriot.

>Logical thinking.

>Any attemp to buck the system, no matter severity of crime, and they will fight back [self-preservation].

>Expect attacks to increase.

Every force has an equal and opposite reaction.

We have 3 more years until this time frame Q laid out for us runs out. > Q3387

You can’t rush Biblical, it happens on God’s timing.

Will BKr @WillBK
09 November, 08:48

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 November, 08:47
Thank you for the perspective Cowboy, we knew they would cheat. Now we can move to the winning part. 🙏

Hope you are doing well.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
09 November, 08:51
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
didnt we say exactly that in 2020?