Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 November, 08:34
Good Morning!

don't lose heart.
justice is coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shannon barker @purplerosesgirl
09 November, 08:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have been hearing that for over 15 yrs, nothing ever changes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 November, 08:51
In response shannon barker to her Publication
I know it's hard right now and seems like nothing it happening.
hang with us! it's coming...just have to take it day by day and event by event. you've got this Shannon!

shannon barker @purplerosesgirl
Kim can i ask you a question? How long have you been doing this? i have been a conspiracy theorist for over 15 yrs. And this is starting to feel like it did with democrats, just talk and no action, sure we hear they have been arrested and made deals, but from where i sit, everything is still the same.
10:22 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by purplerosesgirl in this post can reply
09 November, 10:42
In response shannon barker to her Publication
being awake that long is painful. .sorry to hear u are feeling that way. I've been here for about 3 1/2 so not nearly as long. What i will tell u, in my opinion, is only u can know & FEEL what is right. U know why u are here, what u believe...even in the dark times, it's ok to question. that's being human. No one can tell u the answer. it has to come from w/in YOU.

+ none of us know what will happen. At this point it's just blind faith. I don't show it often but I go through it, too. I just have so much belief in this, the people, the future & humanity,I let my faith outweigh any doubts that come up in my brain.

Not to sound cliche but i do believe Qs words. I go back & read them often. For me personally, it's what gets me through. U have to find what it is that will get u through even if it's taking a break to get centered again. I do believe that, as hard as it is, this way was the least painful way to wake everyone up. At the end of the day, it's more than just poli

09 November, 11:04
*it's more than just politics - is the last line!