Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
We knew they would cheat again and this time they won’t get away with it… We needed to see who would cheat again and the tactics they would use. My ballot here in California had a watermark on it as I hope others did too. As far as I am concerned the 2020 election was a giant sting operation and this election will only solidify and prove more corruption… Which will then be the perfect time for our Military to take over… #DoItQ . MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY . 5:5
The Cabal Will Fall . #NCSWIC #NoDeals
07:47 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
10 November, 10:31
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Wow, Agreed 💯 C.D. 👍
Love 2 hear my beliefs by others📢
Bring on the military & end this 🎥
ASAP! 🙏🇨🇦❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
10 November, 04:48
I think we all want to believe in this version of reality.

I turned my back on politics after Ross Pero.
Trump brought me back.
Because of him, patriotism runs deep and dark red in me.
NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER GIVE IN
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
janice marie donated @jmmcginley
09 November, 08:47
Actually I thought the big sting operation was happening during the 2020 election, because remember the midterm elections of 2018? We knew they cheated then. How many more?
I’m trusting the plan and and do believe the military is the only way, but I can also understand Patriot's getting frustrated. Its time!

Choose Light @Justice7
10 November, 10:36
In response janice marie to her Publication
i agreee ! its hard to keep believing at times when we keep hearing same repeated story and nothing is ever done and stories like these are a dime a dozen , maybe 2024 or beyond but soon never comes

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
09 November, 08:47
Actually I thought the big sting operation was happening during the 2020 election, because remember the midterm elections of 2018? We knew they cheated then. How many more?
I’m trusting the plan and and do believe the military is the only way, but I can also understand Patriot's getting frustrated. Its time!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
09 November, 07:56
Exactly and its not who you thonk it is that really screwed us. Its the Thinks and the RNC who pulled funding last minute.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 November, 06:01
It's back to business as usual, but it isn't business as usual! Our dreams and hopes have dashed it seems!

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 November, 05:58
I just posted something about the sting operation 🙃🖐️

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
09 November, 08:25
We live on hopes and dreams while our reality is serving us nothing burgers for breakfast, lunch and dinner as disappointment continues to plaque our hearts and souls.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 November, 07:58
Sure Casey, more Time Stamp's and Air Q's. Are White Hat's even real? Prove it!

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
09 November, 07:52
We know there is corruption on a huge scale. Some are now saying the "red wave" never materialized but I know it did. I witnessed it in my county at several polling stations. Never have seen so many out to vote. But the Dems cheat and my vote and many others disappear. We are Venesquela now unless this is rectified. Cheating on every level must end now!

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
09 November, 07:52
🙏🙏🙏