Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 November, 02:04
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Praying for you and all involved.

Bless Up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 November, 12:55
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
09 November, 10:01
Sending prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Storm Rider @Rider
09 November, 09:22
May God Bless you Joey.
Your in my Prayers πŸ™

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
09 November, 09:16
Your Grandmother will know once she crosses over. I think she, along with my dearly departed will aid us from the other side. Blessing on your entire family. Hug your Mom from me. And hug her often afterwards. Losing a good mother is like no other pain in this world.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
09 November, 06:17
Joey, think of it this way. When your Grandmother passes (and only God knows exactly when) she will immediately KNOW there truth. She will have all the answers to all the questions we have. Don't let them win by getting discouraged. That's what they want. We are so much closer now then we were even 6 months ago. I get that "chasing the carrot" seems unfruitful but it will pay off. We are all living in Gods timeline and His timing is perfect. Prayers for you and your family. πŸ™πŸ™

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
09 November, 03:50
So very sorry...hugsπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ ...and prayers for you , your grandmother and mother. Things WILL change ...please hang tight...may love surround youπŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œ

J J Larr @3JJL
09 November, 01:27
Praying for your Grandmother, your mom, you and all your loved ones. πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
09 November, 01:13
Sending you tonnes of love, it isnt fair, lost my father 10 months ago, he deserved to see how this plays out!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 November, 01:01
im so sorry Joey about your grandmother
may GOD wrap His loving arms around her and confort her πŸ™

when the world feels like its spinning out of control focus on JESUS He is with you πŸ™

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 November, 12:46
Awwh Joey Nana is so sorry. Prayers for all of you.
She will not care when she leaves here Earth suit, it will be so so much better than here, she will only regret that she is leaving you here for a moment. Much love for you hun, I know you have had a rough way to go.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
09 November, 12:41
Hugs friend. You know its a lie, eventually everyone else will as well.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
09 November, 12:10
I'm so sorry about your Grandmother. I agree with you and have said a number of times when my parents passed away these past couple of years that I can't believe the lives they lived through the depression etc. and that they would never experience "the best is yet to come". They died with a life of lies. Praying for you and your familyπŸ™

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
08 November, 11:45
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Sista Sue @SC18835410
08 November, 11:07
Aw Joey…I’m so sorry! My grandparents all passed before i was 6 years old but the few memories I have of them are all mostly good ones. I often wish I would have had more of those times…
Here if needed, hang in there!!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
08 November, 11:01
Prayers for you Patriot πŸ™https://youtu.be/euUYX-jss...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 November, 11:00
God bless To and your Mom And FamilyπŸ™

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
08 November, 10:58
God bless you and your Mother. πŸ™πŸΌ

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
08 November, 10:53
so many people love youπŸ₯°

wow!!!πŸ™Œ

prayers up fren πŸ™πŸ™Œ

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
πŸ’œ

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
πŸ™God bless your Grandmother, you, your family, and your friends!!! Prayer sent!!!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 November, 10:52
I understand 1,000%. I wish my little brother, Mom and Dad were here to learn the truth. I wish we all could learn it. Mom liked to read the Q posts I sent her. Before she did in March, she said β€œI just really wanted to see how this all turns out and experience the amazing new world you told me about”. I told her ahe would see it and know before me. Deep down, it broke my heart thinking about my family living in this fake alternate universe their whole lives, we all have. All I can do it pray we find out the truth and live each day the best I can to make them proud of me. Hugs, friend. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ»

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 November, 10:51
I can feel your pain. I am very sorry to hear this. Prayers going up now. πŸ™

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 November, 10:13
I totally understand your feelings Joey. I am really sorry about your grandmother. I lost mine at the beginning of the plandemic. She died at 107. I couldn't see her body or see that she had the funeral that she deserved. It was a 5 minute prayer service with 3 people sitting far away. Then I had to watch George Floyd have multiple services. It's really rough losing a grandmother and my heart is with you. I understand your anger and I feel that way about my mom knowing the truth before she leaves the world. I will miss you Joey but know you will be in my prayers and will always be here in case you need to vent or pray with you. Take care of you and your family. Sending love Patriot.

Blu Bird donated @se0861
08 November, 09:45
Feeling your pain and praying for your family, please stay strongπŸ’–πŸ™

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 November, 09:45
hang in ther joey........grams is about to rise..........she will soon know everything that is was and will be..........we will be here when/if you decide to come back......

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
08 November, 09:41
I'm praying for you & your family my Fren . I can SO relate to what you are saying. Be blessed ! We will hold the line for ya !

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 November, 09:41
β™₯οΈπŸ™β™₯️

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
08 November, 09:21
πŸ™Anger is good.
Anger clears your head if you don't let it take over.
Anger helps you prioritize.
Praying for you Joey.........

There are no words.
No one can prepare you for losing loved ones.

Some of can say though - we understand the path........... we've walked the heartbroken path.... more than once.

Does time heal the wounds?
No.

Sorry - but no.
The injustice is never forgotten.

Time simply gives you space to learn to cope with the loss.
That's all.

I'm so very deeply and sincerely sorry for yours.
You are not alone.
My God's peace and grace guide you and comfort you.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
08 November, 09:14
πŸ™β€οΈ