Only people mentioned by Kfed71 in this post can reply
Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
10 November, 10:02
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
After hearing about Maricopa County while I was at work, I vowed to raise Hell at the precinct if anything hokey went on. I was going to scream, " You'd better bring in some Porta Potties for us because we're going to be here all night until we can vote!" We have to stop complying! Stand yp for yourselves!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
09 November, 07:23
Sometimes it takes just one voice to get everybody brave enough to join in and make a change. Wish that happened all over the polls. More people need to stand up and say no. How many people just reported what they “made” them do. Just like he wouldn’t take their jab, don’t take their voting options! People need to stand up and say something. I was prepared to do so, but here in Florida they’ve got their act together. No funny business. No sharpies. No broken machines. Just a bunch of patriots lined up to do their duty.

My point is these people are going to cheat. People need to stand up and not let them do it when they encounter it instead of just complaining about how things aren’t working. Just like this person did.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
09 November, 01:22
Will not be under JB's thumb again!!!

Lord, hear the cries of your people. Bestow us with great graces, blessings and miracles that we may bring Illinois and the USA back to being governed under God. This I pray. Amen

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
09 November, 12:59
Take our country back
#1776 #1871 #2022
Godspeed Patriots
#Q is #Biblical
17 timestamp

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
08 November, 11:08

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
08 November, 11:05
👏

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
08 November, 08:16
Wow!

Mare Bear @MareBearUltraMaga
08 November, 08:03
My friend voted at Lemont High School in IL. She said all they had were sharpies. She is so mad at herself cause she knows better than to accept that. They told her that black ink pens wouldn't work. She took pics of her ballot to show the bleed through. I called the Illinois Election Commitee to complain on her behalf. To his credit, the guy seemed actually distressed and said he would file a report. I said, "Do more than that..... you have to stop it". Fookery.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
09 November, 07:25
In response Mare Bear to her Publication
I had a handful of black pens with me. But they didn’t pull that in Florida. I had pens, for me, my husband and anyone else who needed them.

Mare Bear @MareBearUltraMaga
08 November, 08:03
My friend voted at Lemont High School in IL. She said all they had were sharpies. She is so mad at herself cause she knows better than to accept that. They told her that black ink pens wouldn't work. She took pics of her ballot to show the bleed through. I called the Illinois Election Commitee to complain on her behalf. To his credit, the guy seemed actually distressed and said he would file a report. I said, "Do more than that..... you have to stop it". Fookery.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
08 November, 06:44
Props to you these scum are weak "WE" are strong 💪

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 November, 05:42
Its the squeak that gets the oil - BRAVO

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
08 November, 05:36
Esther 4:14 🕊🙏🤍
For such a time as this.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
08 November, 05:29
Im
in Oklahoma and they were having a problem with the paper ballot counting machine at my precinct. before I left it seemed to be working

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 November, 05:15
THIS is how it's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night Shift @kekerista
I’ve been asked what Joe Biden didn’t lie about. I found it… "We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” Statement made by Joe Biden 2020.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
08 November, 07:06
In response Night Shift to her Publication
right on about that

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
09 November, 01:26
In response Night Shift to her Publication
That would be a truth... Thank you for sharing again.

Night Shift @kekerista
I’ve been asked what Joe Biden didn’t lie about. I found it… "We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” Statement made by Joe Biden 2020.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
08 November, 05:13
Amazing how that worked out.

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
08 November, 05:03
REFUSE TO BE SILENT!!!!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
08 November, 04:43
Imagine That!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 November, 04:37
it was no magic...it was MANipulation...