Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
Military precision at its Finest!
💥💥💥KABQQQQQM💥💥💥

Brazilian Leaders and Military Reportedly Planning to Release Evidence of a Corrupted Election Today

https://www.thegatewaypund...
08:15 AM - Nov 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
08 November, 07:49
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
08 November, 04:30
I wish Americans were like the proud Brazilians.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
08 November, 02:51
Lord God Almighty ... Make This Be True 🤗

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 November, 01:34
timing is everything.!

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
08 November, 10:30
Wouldn’t it be nice if our military did that ……WTF

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
08 November, 11:22
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Rumors (again: rumors) has it that it was russian intel that caught the fraud in action and warned us.
For all I know, Russia is fighting the straussians, but Putin seems closer to Lula than Bolsonaro, but Lula is a pawn of the straussians.
All his "anti-imperialist" speech is pure BS, Lula would open his arse for Biden anytime, but Putin doesn't seeem willing to surrender to jewish global dictatorship.
In any case...idk how reliable is US support, it's very dubious...US is sending money, weaps and mercs to Ukraine, at the same time Biden doesn't seem to have control over the military, at least not 100%.
In any case, I hope our situation serves to show the world and make it easier for you guys to act.
I know people are reacting in Peru and other countries too, so maybe the timing is right now.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 November, 10:26
Maybe we could get the Brazilian military to come clean up our contaminated elections.

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
08 November, 11:15
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Things are not so easy. A lot of "watermelons" (green outside, red inside) were planted into our military during the last 30 years of social-democrats/marxist-leninist in disguise governments. I honestly don't know what they'll do, or if they'll have the courage to do it, considering how high may be the price.
Lula's cultists are few, but they have the narco militias from the whole continent to back them up, specially Colombia's FARCs, plus US black ops and whoever europe, specially France, send here through the border we share with them at the Guiana.
Unlike US folks, we don't have any guns.
If corrupt SC judge Alexandre de Moraes comes on TV to admit fraud, it'll extinguish the fire for most protestors, but chances he won't do it and we'll have to deal with generalized riots.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
08 November, 09:49
I am eager to see how many "election deniers" there will by the end of the week.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
08 November, 09:27
They can present all the evidence they want.

If they (the Brazilian Military) does not act and start executing the seditious traitors it will be all for naught.

SMH 🤦🏻‍♂️

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
08 November, 09:13
I wish we were brave enough to do that shit