Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
08 November, 08:15
Military precision at its Finest!
💥💥💥KABQQQQQM💥💥💥

Brazilian Leaders and Military Reportedly Planning to Release Evidence of a Corrupted Election Today

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
08 November, 10:30
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Wouldn’t it be nice if our military did that ……WTF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honkler Simpson @Honkler
Rumors (again: rumors) has it that it was russian intel that caught the fraud in action and warned us.
For all I know, Russia is fighting the straussians, but Putin seems closer to Lula than Bolsonaro, but Lula is a pawn of the straussians.
All his "anti-imperialist" speech is pure BS, Lula would open his arse for Biden anytime, but Putin doesn't seeem willing to surrender to jewish global dictatorship.
In any case...idk how reliable is US support, it's very dubious...US is sending money, weaps and mercs to Ukraine, at the same time Biden doesn't seem to have control over the military, at least not 100%.
In any case, I hope our situation serves to show the world and make it easier for you guys to act.
I know people are reacting in Peru and other countries too, so maybe the timing is right now.
11:22 AM - Nov 08, 2022
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Honkler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Honkler Simpson, click on at the bottom under it