Only people mentioned by Bubba6x9 in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 November, 04:05
In response Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ to his Publication
This is worthless without Sauce!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 November, 03:27
The Truth is slowing getting out there.
This is direct from the NIH.gov website.
"COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?"
it is worth a read and share.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
08 November, 02:57
Pray for the best, prepare for the worst

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 November, 01:19
Empaths I would encourage you to do all the boundary work you can master.

I like to keep feelers out to read fields of light, energy and that requires "Hypersensitivity"

In the last few months, especially the last week, I can feel people "breaking". nervous systems can not process the magnitude of the truth behind the lies surfacing with the cries for amnesty.

Have physical support suggestions ready- hot salt baths, magnesium/B vitamins, cortisol calming supplements, adrenal supporting supplements, and natural sedatives like CBD oil, or lavender.

Encourage them not to stay glued to the news and spend copious time with pets, family children, and outside in nature, or on hobbies.

Some of us have had decades or years to integrate what may be asked of people to do in a few weeks or even days.

Betrayal is what happened. Good people trusted the government, doctors, teachers, the science, and in many cases it cost them the lives of loved ones. Hell hath no fury like what may

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 November, 01:42
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Great advice. I will definitely be there with lots of love. I will however encourage them to sit and listen to the truth. I already have cbd products and oils, music to share but I really pray that there will be a way to heal them. Everyone in my family: mom, brother, sister, brother in law, nephew and his wife, niece and her husband have taken the jab, along with so many cousins. I just want my family healed. Now maybe they will all understand how much I love them all.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
08 November, 04:43
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Alcyone, thank you for these words. I am an empath(for better or worse), as are my 3 daughters. They are asleep though. I have held back after the first disaster of trying to wake them to the jab at the beginning. I figured that they would be more likely to come to me when they found the truth, if I didn't push. I may get anger that I didn't push them more, but I will deal with that when the time comes. I love those girls & their dad so much. I've grieved for two years, now I will be the best I can be for them.

This past week, I've been an irrational mess. Not to say I wasn't before, but worse that ever. Actually asked Creator to take any evil entities away. Today, I feel light, with joy, believing this is finally coming to a head. I will live in this lightness for as long as possible. I will do all of the things you have suggested.

2 of my girls are suffering greatly since the vax, and won't consider asking their docs about it. I will be there for them. God will make me a warr

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 November, 01:03
today, for me, has been all about accepting more of my leadership role. its hard.

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 November, 01:02
im pretty sure ive read this a long time ago and it was a dud

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 November, 01:22
In response reaper myer to his Publication
It itself may be however, I have noticed since the cry for amnesty, that got the attention of sleepers wondering what people needed it for. For many, it was the first breaking of the truth from their false idols and I could feel it from 100 miles away. There will be more to follow. It all is slowly breaking everywhere.