Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
08 November, 12:46
QUniversity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 November, 01:19
In response Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ to his Publication
Empaths I would encourage you to do all the boundary work you can master.

I like to keep feelers out to read fields of light, energy and that requires "Hypersensitivity"

In the last few months, especially the last week, I can feel people "breaking". nervous systems can not process the magnitude of the truth behind the lies surfacing with the cries for amnesty.

Have physical support suggestions ready- hot salt baths, magnesium/B vitamins, cortisol calming supplements, adrenal supporting supplements, and natural sedatives like CBD oil, or lavender.

Encourage them not to stay glued to the news and spend copious time with pets, family children, and outside in nature, or on hobbies.

Some of us have had decades or years to integrate what may be asked of people to do in a few weeks or even days.

Betrayal is what happened. Good people trusted the government, doctors, teachers, the science, and in many cases it cost them the lives of loved ones. Hell hath no fury like what may

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Alcyone, thank you for these words. I am an empath(for better or worse), as are my 3 daughters. They are asleep though. I have held back after the first disaster of trying to wake them to the jab at the beginning. I figured that they would be more likely to come to me when they found the truth, if I didn't push. I may get anger that I didn't push them more, but I will deal with that when the time comes. I love those girls & their dad so much. I've grieved for two years, now I will be the best I can be for them.

This past week, I've been an irrational mess. Not to say I wasn't before, but worse that ever. Actually asked Creator to take any evil entities away. Today, I feel light, with joy, believing this is finally coming to a head. I will live in this lightness for as long as possible. I will do all of the things you have suggested.

2 of my girls are suffering greatly since the vax, and won't consider asking their docs about it. I will be there for them. God will make me a warr
04:43 PM - Nov 08, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 November, 04:57
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Take care of your nervous system with my suggestions and hold your daughters in a visionary field of their most optimum and highest well-being, vitality, and joy.

Don't hold them in a field of worry.

We have energetic cords to our children and what we think of them, how we feel about them, and what they say and do, floods their energy field. See them healthy laughing, loved, happy all-ways, no matter what.

You're a good Mom! You got this👍🙏💛

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
08 November, 05:08
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I had no idea. Oh thank you for telling me! I wish I had been able to let go of my fear from my religious upbringing to understand earlier about energy/frequencies/etc. I'm playing catch up. There are people who have been so good to help me understand, but it's a slow process, and now I feel maybe unprepared.

I will keep them in a light filled energy and thoughts of love. I understand with your words how important this is, and will do all in my power to help them through.

My daughter in Maine has been using herbs and supplements for years now, she had a doc appt today to talk about taking a leave from her job as she has debilitating headaches, periods, inability to sleep, and anxiety. She wouldn't consider regular vaxxes, but she bought into the lie of helping protect others with the death jab. Maybe coming home now is perfect timing.

I love you Alcyone, you are an angel.