Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
If you can c this post kindly hit the like button.

I am having issues with people not seeing anything I post.

And I have noticed other people's pictures next to mine on my home page. Wtheck is going on?

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thank you.
12:21 PM - Nov 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
07 November, 10:37
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
I figured our numbers had just raised enough nobody saw what i posted. Or that I was being doxxed because i do fringey things like energy work while still loving God.

my profile picture also wont load correctly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 November, 07:56
Same here. I feel like the invisible woman most of the time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellsworth Nailtree @EllsworthNailtree
07 November, 03:57
I seen this post, but a strange thing...by the heart it gave a count of 240, then when I clicked on the heart for a like, (so you would see that I liked it), it totally changed the number to 163...

Alizon Mildred @Alizon
07 November, 01:33
Same here... More visibility on WeGo.

Alizon Mildred @Alizon
07 November, 01:33
Same here... More visibility on WeGo.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
07 November, 01:32
i see pics by mine as well. i assumed it was letting me know which people i follow that are on the chat.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
07 November, 01:23
you are right. hardly ever see your posts.
administator -when you have a moment- could there be an issue with settings?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
07 November, 01:24
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
ugh... cant spell.. @administrator

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
07 November, 01:02
I will get disappeared while typing or after posting-gone
a few times a week...it's alright, not here to be liked

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
07 November, 10:37
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
I feel this. im here for the vibes.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 November, 12:38
Funnily enough, although I don't have a giant following, I usually get a few responses to each post...

But this last week, it seemed like I was being shadow banned, or, posts being checked before being available to everyone, as I noticed no responses at all, on quite a few posts, until well into the following day... which just seemed odd.

I don't think those who follow me are all in the same time zone, so I don't think that is the reason... just something I noticed.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
07 November, 12:47
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It could be because a quarter of the site was on the technology fast.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
07 November, 05:37
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
This always happens to me. I've tried to call out to @administrator but never get a reply or help 😥😥

Widget 260 @widget260
07 November, 12:28
Log out and restart your device, then log back in. Mine was acting all goofy a couple pf weeks ago and that fixed it.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 November, 12:27

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
07 November, 12:23
I C U!

Bless Up!