JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 November, 10:35
Vincent Kennedy knows full well that anons are not going to abstain from the internet just 3 days from the most consquential election in American history, movie or not. I don’t want to rain on anyone's fast but they're not here anyways. There are many possible meanings to these final posts but I'm going with, "It's a sign". Good morning.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
06 November, 07:30
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
RESURRECTION of the REPUBLIC!!!!!

"Darkness cannot Drive out Darkness; only Light can do that; Hate cannot Drive out Hate; only Love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr

"Some Men See Things as they are and say Why. I Dream
of Things that never were and say Why Not." -Robert Kennedy

"Ask Not what your Country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your Country." -John F. Kennedy

(9)11-611-311-211-11 (1) 11-112-113-116-(119)

ABRAHAM, MARTIN AND JOHN,(DION) 1968
Abraham, Martin and John. Dion. (1968) - YouTube

With Lyrics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 November, 11:28
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
1111>The war on evil is about to come to a head!
God is on our side~
We will prevail~

Only people mentioned by finaldestiny in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Avyon, click on at the bottom under it