Victor This Guy @This_guy
Please pray for my mom if u can. Shes showing signs of confusion and dexterity issues. Thank u anons. She is Carolyn and turns 86 Nov 25th. I love u all who will say a prayer for her! 🤍🙏☝️🙏🤍
09:12 PM - Nov 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
12 November, 12:24
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
There is much that can be searched here- becoming a member gains deeper access to science papers library.
https://greenmedinfo.com/

But certainly of immediate assistance is raw, unrefined coconut oil.
Example: https://greenmedinfo.com/s...

However, best to also look realistically where this could be going in 3-5-10 years. Look into options for assistance should situation continue to decline. Power of Attorney, Advanced Care Directive should be on your to-do list. Will and trust also.
I know of what I speak –– 9 and 11 years into helping elderly auntie & mom with cognitive/memory decline....

Also get this book:
https://www.alibris.com/se...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 November, 09:34
Dear God, please work together with us and bring the divine healing light on Carolyn, who turns 86 on 11/25/22 ✨
May sge be brought to full health, and wrapped up in yours & all of our collective love. ✨🙏🏻✨💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 November, 10:07
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Thank u LightHeartAnan!...she is doing much better and she knows ur all praying for her...378 so far...soo much love here! U rock patriot!!!
Ur in my prayers too!
🤍🏁☝️🙏☝️🏁🤍

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
11 November, 10:09
🙏🙏🙏 Prayers for your mom.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 November, 01:03
Look into this treatment. It may help.

https://www.brainstride.co...

11 November, 09:52
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Thank u ma'am!!! I will show her that. U earth women rock sister patriot!!! 🤍🏁☝️🙏☝️🏁🤍

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 November, 01:01
Prayers for your mother, Carolyn. 🙏🙏🙏

Tom Grant @GrantQ
11 November, 12:45
Prayers, love and good vibes on their way to Carolyn. May Jesus help her on her way to a full recovery. Prayers also to you Victor in this tough time.
Keep on rocking in a free world brother.
God bless.

11 November, 09:50
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
👏🧐 Thank u sir!...U rock brother!!! Its a free world in which WE Rock!!! Humanity has been freed!🤍🏁🎸🥁🌴

Selah 321 @Selah
11 November, 12:19
Love and prayers for your Mom... I bet she has stories to tell... Lord please Keep Carolyn safe and mend her confusion and dexterity conditions... she is loved and needed and could use your assistance... please guide her to safety and love.. in Jesus name amen.🙏🏻🕊

11 November, 10:02
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Thank u Selah!...thats a lovely name "Selah"! I appreciate ur prayer ma'am! My prayers go out to all u love!!! 🥲
🤍🏁☝️🙏☝️🏁🤍

Love Life @FullwithHope
10 November, 02:55
🧡🙏👊

Red 55S @Red55S
10 November, 02:38
😇Love and prayers for your dear mom. God bless her! Amen.

Red 55S @Red55S
10 November, 02:38
😇Love and prayers for your dear mom. God bless her! Amen.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
10 November, 12:43
🙏🙏

10 November, 12:52
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Thank u ma'am! Ur profile kitty pic is beautiful! I will pray for u and ur kitty and everyone else who love YOU!!! U rock my dear!!!🤍🏁☝️🙏☝️🏁🤍

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
10 November, 11:57
🙏🙏🙏

10 November, 12:07
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication
Thank u Victoria!...U rock!!! Im praying for all u cherrish as well my dear! 🤍🏁☝️🙏☝️🏁🤍

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
10 November, 11:16
God, please give Carolyn the grace and dignity to continue on her path. Please send an angel to help heal her and comfort her.
I also ask you help Victor as he patiently aids her.
In your name we pray...

10 November, 11:21
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank u Bigguy!!! Means soo much to me. Shes better everyday and i thank u!!! 🤍🏁☝️🙏☝️🏁🤍

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
10 November, 11:21
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Agree in Jesus' Name.

kolibri @kolibri
10 November, 10:56
❤️🙏

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 November, 10:43
🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
10 November, 10:41
Prayers and Coconut Oil! Get her to eat a spoonful everyday, and make her some dynamite chocolate with it - very easy to make with carob, cacoa, cocoa (whatever you've got), maple syrup (not white sugar) or honey, dried fruits and almond slivers.

Throw out the vegetable oil and Crisco if they are used.

10 November, 10:57
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Thank u soo much Kerry!!! My prayers will evermore include u and all u cherrish!🤍🏁☝️🙏☝️🏁🤍

Silent NQ More @The_Nameless
10 November, 10:36
Positive thoughts, vibes and energy headed that way!

10 November, 11:00
In response Silent NQ More to his Publication
Thank u Nameless freind!!! Ur in my prayers now evermore!!!🤍🏁☝️🙏☝️🏁🤍

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
10 November, 10:34
Prayers for your mom Carolyn 🙏🙏🙏 Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
10 November, 10:34
🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
10 November, 10:19
🙏🙏🙏

Just Diana @Diana19
10 November, 10:18
🙏🙏🙏

Just Diana @Diana19
10 November, 10:18
🙏🙏🙏

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
10 November, 09:53
Prayers for you and your mom🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
10 November, 09:39
praying for you🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
10 November, 09:27
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏prayers for your mom and your family

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
10 November, 09:27
praying for your mom now … and for you, too, as you care for her! I have been through similar with my mom so I understand. God bless you and your Mom. ❤️🙏

10 November, 11:10
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
Thank u ma'am! U rock!!! My prayers for u and all u cherrish!🤍🏁☝️🙏☝️🏁🤍

Desert Dog @Zippydog
10 November, 09:25
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
10 November, 09:22
🙏 Prayed for her!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

10 November, 11:23
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Thank u my dear! ...U rock!!! My prayers for u and urs as well!🤍🏁☝️🙏☝️🏁🤍

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
10 November, 09:18
🙏💓🙏