Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 November, 09:12
Please pray for my mom if u can. Shes showing signs of confusion and dexterity issues. Thank u anons. She is Carolyn and turns 86 Nov 25th. I love u all who will say a prayer for her! 🤍🙏☝️🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
Dear God, please work together with us and bring the divine healing light on Carolyn, who turns 86 on 11/25/22 ✨
May sge be brought to full health, and wrapped up in yours & all of our collective love. ✨🙏🏻✨💓
09:34 PM - Nov 11, 2022
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 November, 10:07
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Thank u LightHeartAnan!...she is doing much better and she knows ur all praying for her...378 so far...soo much love here! U rock patriot!!!
Ur in my prayers too!
🤍🏁☝️🙏☝️🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 November, 10:17
That’s so wonderful to hear! I’m so glad she’s doing better!!!! Love & Light & thank you for your prayers sweet friend!!!!! 🙏🏻💗🫶🏻✨🤗✨

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 November, 10:35
Will keep her in our prayers 🙏🙏🙏 God bless your family