Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 November, 09:12
Please pray for my mom if u can. Shes showing signs of confusion and dexterity issues. Thank u anons. She is Carolyn and turns 86 Nov 25th. I love u all who will say a prayer for her! 🤍🙏☝️🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
10 November, 12:43
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thank u ma'am! Ur profile kitty pic is beautiful! I will pray for u and ur kitty and everyone else who love YOU!!! U rock my dear!!!🤍🏁☝️🙏☝️🏁🤍
12:52 PM - Nov 10, 2022
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
10 November, 01:11
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Thank you! His name was Sylvester but he passed away on 2019. He was my pretty boy!

10 November, 05:50
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
😖 ...im sorry. I lost my babygirl kitty in Aug '18. I have only my good boy kitty now. I would point out that in the Southpark episode called Major Boobage (pardon ma'am) it was Eric Cartman who saved the kitties! Hes known for being quite a jerk but he saved the kitties and that makes him ok with me! Maybe its time for a lil kitten? 🥲 Thank u for responding...U rock ma'am!!!? Sylvester was and will always be a pretty boy! 🤍🏁👏🧐