Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
05 November, 02:22
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
All true and so it is, that military, and military tribunals, are the only way to deal with these vile creatures. All should be revealed to us though I will be satisfied with (substantial) confirmation that the literally millions of those world wide guilty of treason and crimes against humanity have been (and are continuing to be) dealt with, executed, by the military alliance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 November, 01:49
Blackmail is heavy handed and it works. The agencies are involved. Pedo rings in every one of them. State dept, Pentagon, White House, all of government.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
evachristine @evachristine
05 November, 01:47
I’ve made so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here’s what I do.
For more details visit----------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com