Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 November, 11:06
I took 1 pencil eraser size dose of ivermectin this morning at 10am starting today I plan to do this every morning for 1 week to see what happens. Will be sharing my experience and any changes that occur as I go along. 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany Blue @TiffanyBlue
04 November, 07:38
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Where did you buy it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 November, 07:40
In response Tiffany Blue to her Publication
I found it and ordered online, I can't remember the website I bought it last month 😅

motley mick @motleymick
08 April, 12:57
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
You can't look in your email for a receipt from where you bought it from? Sounds a lil sus.

Sus? lol! 😆
I had bought it too long ago and couldn't be bothered to go digging through the hundreds of emails on my account for what website I had ordered it from at the time.
07:24 AM - Apr 09, 2024
In response motley mick to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it